Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soopafeen

clout magazine

I dont know if anyone else has seen the one copy floating around, but its a fucking good magazine. i definatly suggest everyone take a look at it when it comes out. if anyone else has seen it, what did you think.

it is a very good magazine. nice and thick, with plenty of color pictures to satisfy my taste. i also suggest everyone pick up a copy when it comes to you're area.

very good graff mag.no bull shit just graff.not your every day flix or writers for that matter.lots of pages.pick up some for your friends.dont sleep

Originally posted by veronica

Clout should be getting around bay area wise in a week or so give the rest of the states a month. email me for east and south bay locationsemail-> Clout.

i have problems using my legs. can you help a poor drunk out and send me a copy?

yea that mag is so fucking good. i loved it. i didnt even know it existed until i met some people taking pictures for it. i gotta buy a copy though. :o im so fucking broke sigh/

FUCK

Fucken Clout Magazine is HARD

I just saw Clout and that shit is fuckin dope. Major fucken props to those in producing the mag. Dope ass graff, top notch quality prints and lay outs. This shit is a must get. I dunno if they got subscriptions but if they do get on that shit its well worth it. This will be a nation wide wanted mag reprezentin the Bay to Seattle in a major way. Dope interviews too props to those peeps to.:D :D :D :D :D :D BUY THAT SHIT!!!!!!!

Guest Graff Jesus

yeah if yall ain't seen this shit man you're missin out. get your scummy little hands on a copy when it rolls out in your town. top notch stuff.

btw if you cant get it locally check out

http://www.belowsurface.com/

clout is really fucking good... all color, lots of flicks, no ads, throws and shit- not just productions... awesome stuff...

that zine is pretty nice .... nice quality nice layout

i like the veks and begr interviews.... there is also some good pittsburgh flix in it to

Guest rod stewart

clout

st.louis loves this mag, nice veks interview 4 sho

Guest Are2

word..finally got to see it..

a quality mag

yeah i see lots of them up on ebay.

i can't find any out here in Los Angeles.

i think i'll shoot you an e-mail.

Guest ArtvandaL

blah blah blah

kyt put the magazine out

theyre dorks

and veks DOES NOT deserve a fuckin section and interview devoted to him

cheap cheap cheap

blah blah

ya hear mr. cooperpot

-from yours truly

-mtr with REAL style

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now