depression...again.

Guest railroadjerk

Guest railroadjerk

i see a shrink and i was on antidepressants for a small amount of time (the side effects seemed to outweigh the benefits). but now it seems like im more depressed than usual...

a lot of the day my mind is clouded with thoughts, mostly bad ones...i think its my head trying to make me feel a lot worse, like i dont have control of what i think about sometimes.

this coupled with a general empty feeling, and an easily agitated or annoyed demeanor have left me pretty down as of late. girl troubles have not helped either...

you guys deal with this sort of thing? at some times i feel pretty hopeless, and i should be talking to somebody but it seems im pretty lazy lately.

i read the post about jobe, and it really got to me. suicide is the farthest thing from my mind, and i have no doubt that ill never really go through with that. but sometimes i think about dying early or not having to go through the monotony of everyday life, but then i think about everyone i love and those that love me and i know that its not really what i want.

anyway, sorry to ramble. but im in a funk...just some communication about depression, or why we get these waves of manic-depression would be nice...

peace..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

if you recognize your depression...why are you still depressed?i used to go see shrinks and all they ever did to me was make me feel like shit..i was lucky enought to have one good shrink.

masterbation will not help,but just add to the problem..not saying i dont do it,but i feel better when i dont.same with smoking.

just know that everybody in this world has the same problems as you do..thats why most of these people find themselve in 12oz...cause its kinda like therapy..to be able to express ones self.

you control you.dont worry about others..get in touch with self right now.self is the one.not the depression.break the depression down.recognize it..find what it feeds on and dont feed it anymore.

Guest whoami

It helps when you dont feel like doing something such as clean or someshit but do it then after you will feel like you accomplished something...

im mainly depressed because i have no social life, and because my parents are such hardasses and wont let me enjoy my teenage years....i really want to just walk out the door on them, go get drunk, go to parties, but i just dont think i can cope with that

i hear ya.

the depression bug gets me every once in awhile. in fact its got me pretty bad right now. the worst type is when youre not even sure what youre depressed about. you just have an overwhelming feeling of sadness. its tough. every time i go through it ive had thoughts of suicide.

sometimes ive often wondered if i had a loaded gun next to me, could i resist the temptation of shooting myself? i honestly dont know.

thats a scary thought for me too. right now im actually really depressed.

i walk around all day with a feeling like i want to vomit. lifes a bitch.

yeah mapo i know what youre sayin, iv had some thoughts of wanting to kill myself before. but iv found that the best curee is accomplishing a lot of stuff just because it makes u feel active and uv done something worthwhile. celexa really works well though, its been doing a great job at fixing the chemical unbalance.

Archived