OTHER hobbies...

DEE38

Sports. I like playing basketball and football.

I also like watching sports.

I have a collection of sports cards from when I was little and cards were affordable.

I like going to carshows and taking pictures of half naked girls.

I like to look at stereo equipment whether it's for the car or home. I just wish I was a baller and could afford all that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Pistol

Sports. I like playing basketball and football.

I also like watching sports.

I have a collection of sports cards from when I was little and cards were affordable.

I like going to carshows and taking pictures of half naked girls.

I like to look at stereo equipment whether it's for the car or home. I just wish I was a baller and could afford all that shit.

Hahahahahaha, dude, you are SO mexican. Haha, j/k bro.

My non-artistic hobbies include bboying (whenever I have time to practice), messing with whatever kind of creative software can get my hands on (wait... that's artistic too... nevermind), running around like an idiot and peeing all over the place, caressing my morning wood, and imploding on demand. I also do the non-exciting stuff, like read a lot and write stuff. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest willy.wonka

i like going to the beach.

i like to study humans.

i like dancing.

i would like to sing,but my voice is kinda deep.

collecting comics,but i stopped and i am pleased with what i have.

yeah mostly going to the beach

catchin some waves,cruz with the chicks,check out chicks.in fact..ima supposed to go today.

but i think thats a lifestyle too.

ok!i like to collect the sand in my pockets and bring it home and sprinkle it over my front lawn.

Originally posted by sneak

erm....let me think...

*ponders to himself about what will get him respect*

yeh, uh i deejay a lil bit of hip hop and house

house music is not a hobbie it is a wretched disaese you gotta get over that shit man

i would say i have no hobbies....when people ask me what i do i say 'nothing'.

i enjoy going to bar/pubs and drinking

i enjoy going to clubs and drinking

i have recently gotten interested in european soccer, but i usually gamble on the games and drink while watching them.

i also enjoy reading but i dont do it enough to consider it a hobby, mostly because i dont have access to the books i want.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by T.T Boy

hey zesto, let me guess your swiss or german arent you?

nope.. My Family's been in Toronto and Montreal for over 10 generations.

Before that it was france.

I can really only mention the hobbies I'm into that are not so distinctive that they would help give away my identity...there are a couple of those.

I should add I don't care for the word "hobby", it's too demeaning. All of these things are more important to me than dumb shit like paying rent.

Guitar

Sound collage

Regular art

Pool (I will hustle you all)

Skiing

Chess

Street hockey (been a while though - enthusiastic hacker)

Any games involving words and brainpower.

Dee has intrigued me with one of her pursuits. I've always been into fly girls in harem pants and a bra.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Pool (I will hustle you all)

Oh, you never mentioned this... did I tell you my homeboys used to run the local pool hall?

Any games involving words and brainpower.

so how'd that thing work out? are you half a grand richer?

Guest unoprimero

photography...(im a lil obsessed with it)

i would love to learn more about making short films and shit. that be dope.

stuff i did long ago:

sports,

collecting sports/comic card & comic books

stuff i used to do more recently:

comic books

dj

football

computers

stuff i currently do:

dj.. though 6 years, and yet to leave the bedroom

collect records

attempt to make music

stuff i'd like to do:

bboy/capouria (sp?)... i tried breaking a few years ago... but im fat.

guitar/piano/drums/horns/mpc

i always wanted to learn survival training, though i hav eno real interest in camping

rock headphones on the train in a real city, getting out, and going for a walk... maybe pick up some records, then return home on the train

talk to chicks

Guest Pilau Hands

i like to sew things. i tried sewing a stuffed thing for my friend's daughter, but because of my sick sense of humor, it turned into somewhat of a monstrosity. sewing is fun though. i'm currently in the process of designing my very own Oogie Boogie from the Nightmare Before Christmas. He will be made out a real burlap potato bag.

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/10049386/Images/Medicom_Vinyl_Oogie_NBC.jpg'>

i also have a thick stick that i'd like to whittle. i've never done anything with wood-carving before, besides stripping the outter layer of bark to expose the lighter insides. i need a good knife and a mediocre plan.

i'm somewhat interested in linguistics, but that's not really a hobby. i want to surf. what else...i want to learn to play guitar one day. when i was younger i collected Marvel trading cards. i still have the whole sets. When I was younger, fads in Hawaii tended to come and go in yearly cycles, at least for my cousins and I. One year it was cards, then pogs, then yo-yos (shudder)

i like the idea of learning skills to keep myself busy. i'd love to go to carving seminars and shit like that, but teaching yourself is satisfying.

Guest imported_sofarok

hello kitty collecting....

films, watching (making as well but thats more of a job)

drinking..

trying to 'be down'

im getting into cars at the moment..

nike's

VJING/ club visuals (doing 'breakin bread in london this weekend if anyones interested)

sleeping..

im intending to start poping soon, i hang out with to many b-boys kind of feels shit seeing them all rocking circles at clubs when your just standing on the sidelines..

GREEK AND ROMAN CIVILISATION!

i know it ain't a hobby - its a fucking way of life. I took it as a subject in school, and it has changed my life more than some sort of religious epiphany.

other than that:

drugs

playing bass

owning rodents (I have none right this minute tho...:( )

watching Law and Order

Guest SerialRapisT

Hacki SACK!

Come on dont you people smoke out and play some Hacki! I mean come on getting high and bouncing a ball off your heals repeatedly is the ultimate in hobbies!

other than that I collect new and vintage RPGs for all video games systems

pilau it's funny that you say that because i collect nightmare before christmas perephanilia. i am obsessed with that movie. some guy from my work gave me a watch that came with a happy meal. talk about collectors.

hm let see what i do....

i used to skate semi pro about 5 years ago

latin dance competitively

play volleyball in high school

i used to work out religiously

i used to collect sand dollars and carve people's names into it (?)

photography

Archived