***SIDE NOTES***

Guest eessee

Guest eessee

theres lots of heads that put notes or words next to their piece and there is this one writer around my way that always puts a biblical verse next to his piece and explains why he did its tight put some dudes be putting some crazy stuff like i always hit up my graff family or writers i met that are dead what about you peoples...:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love that shit...the most direct link with the viewer. Some of the shit I made up/ like puttin up are

1)the many acronyms for ART

2) i feel the art and it burns

3)fight the future

4)eat your money

5)Communism for sale

6)puttin one liners from rhymes( AWOL ONE- I'm the ugly side of a glamourous life, I'm the dull side of a sharp knife)

and 7)purple monkey dishwasher

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by artsol

3)fight the future

.......man you stole that from some movie, Matrix i think. dont even front like that came from your head.

i looooooooooooooooooooooooooove art

i pull down my pants an stick my ass in 1 gallon of bucket paint an fart on the wall. you get some sick sayings doin that

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by artsol

I love that shit...the most direct link with the viewer. Some of the shit I made up/ like puttin up are

1)the many acronyms for ART

2) i feel the art and it burns

3)fight the future

4)eat your money

5)Communism for sale

6)puttin one liners from rhymes( AWOL ONE- I'm the ugly side of a glamourous life, I'm the dull side of a sharp knife)

and 7)purple monkey dishwasher

whut the fuck are u talking about none of that shit makes sence..

Guest eessee

yeah usually i put some dumb shit up just to take up room like my nuts are one in front of the other or like i'm all shriveled up.....

Guest eessee

i did the biblical stuff but i respect god hes to much for graff but i thank him for the talent.... i did that when i first started... but then stopped cuz i started putting dumb shit up....:mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

Archived