Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KILROE

Who is in what crew

I see a lot of people throw down different crews so I was wondering if anyone had a list of all members in crews like US, DTC, AWR, THR, OFA, AH, SOC, OH, GTB, MSK, DGA, OSH or any others thanks a lot

even if I was a pig why would it matter if I knew if some guy was in a certain crew??? and if it is incriminating then forget it and don't post

Guest NoamChomsky

Yo what up,let me drop my crew roll call.i be from Moscow,Russia aka MOSTOWN!!!

Crew:CCCP

Members:Leninism,StalinOne,Trot-ski,BeriaTwo,and ZhukovOner.

im only in a few crews : US, DTC, AWR, THR, OFA, AH, POS, SOC, OH, GTB, MSK, DGA, OSH , ROTS , KOH .............

Guest ctrl+alt+del

you might not be a pig, but why do you need to know whose in what crew? you dont. its not your business, it doesnt concern you. its one of those things where if you need to ask, you should be asking an actual person in the crew.

Yeah...if you aint knowing, then you aint knowing..go outside and see for yourself..OR..open up a magazine or look in the goddam bench sucka!

i'm not in a crew so i don't have to worry about it either way...

of course, i'm not in a crew because i'm a loser.

i rep the ][Ninjas][in][pajamas][ crew...if you fuck with us be sure to feel the wrath....THE WRATH!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH im scared! you diss our bombs and some of those sharp little disc thingies will come flying through the air and shank off your weewee...we are that damn hardcore.....Ninja1,NunChuk, Ninja2, hiyah, and master ohchinobe oner. RECOGNIZE SUCKAS!!!!! i wanna kiss myself

Sometimes people ask questions not really thinking about them first. Like ya you'd like to know who are in what krew. But does it really matter. Not really ..Just bomb for yourself and fuck everyone else.