Bombed On Playgrounds

HOFACkER69

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by HOFACkER69

How many of you bomb on playgrounds and how many of you get pissed off when you see it? I personallyy get pissed off when they do that shit.

shut up fag.. getting up is getting up.. i always bomb play grounds...

How many of you bomb on playgrounds and how many of you get pissed off when you see it? I personallyy get pissed off when they do that shit.

yer but people cud say they get pissed off when they see grafiiti on walls

and yer i bomb playgrounds

Guest whoami
Originally posted by sluttygirls

tag the big slide as you go down!

thats gangsta!

ahahaha Yes If you have one like 20 feet long Put your feet out and tag it on the way down....And make sure you hit the swirly slide too...

this sucker is mad cause he got some ink up on his jeans after going down the whoopti woo slide after someone tugged it up hahaha

one of the first things i tagged ever was a play ground slide, i came back the next week and some other writers had sidebusted me, and i got that warm fuzzy feeling knowing that some other guys had seen my whackky little tag...ahaha i was such a toy

dunno if anyone cares,but in brisbane australia if you get caught bombing schools it is 10 times more serious for getting caught doing any other kind of graff,i think its because of the amounts of schools which have been burnt down by arsonist match happy kids,which in turn means valdalism=graff writers in the same catergory.

Guest willy.wonka

one time i got semi caught inside of a BK playground hitting up...i just played off like i was retarded...and he believed me.

i dont know if thats a good or bad thing..i like to think that im influencing young artists...firdt time i ever saw graff was like 1983...picture of a big satanic devil painted in red...i think i was the only one in my class who was curious...everybody else thought it was bad..even when i saw those GIjoe after lessons..the one where kids were doing graff in the playground...that was a big influence on me...

kids dont go to graf..graf goes to them....

Guest Fabo 2

Playgrounds are where little kids first get into graf. If we stop bombing playgrounds we will effectively stop a new generation of writers coming through. So keep on bombing them playgrounds.........

........I do this.........

... I just got in this argument with a crew member. I wanna go to my old high school and put a crazy nice piece up that represents the school some how like an ill Tiger char or a big G.J. all burned out. It's kinda like giving a little something back. Hell it might even ride.

CAPS................ alright give it to me............

Originally posted by whoami

ahahaha Yes If you have one like 20 feet long Put your feet out and tag it on the way down....And make sure you hit the swirly slide too...

haha i used to catch tags w/ a streak at the park. haha on the slide actually. now thats gangster

when i first started i walked to this elementary school and did the ugliest shit on it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this sucker is mad cause he got some ink up on his jeans after going down the whoopti woo slide after someone tugged it up hahaha

hahah that shit is funny... lmao....

Guest JoeHatesCops

one time i was at this playground with hella heads, baked and drunk and what not, and we did a paint marker roll tag on the side of a big toy, on this smooth plastic, and it brought hella heat.

Archived