what age did you start graf?

mizx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

I'll let you know when I actually start painting ... :rolleyes:

no offence to anyone here... but I seriously doubt that the work of a 12year-old

is anything more that shit on a wall.

I was painting in grade 6, but it was pure garbage.

how this for a question... at what age did you get half decent at writing?

^16 for me.

right now i would say im decent, im not good but if you seen a freight i did you might say its nice an flick it if your into the style, but nothing to brag about............yet

Guest NEO DOOM

I started doing graff at 11. I went to court for the first time at 14. Damn I'm getting old. I started rockin' pieces and characters at 12. Yeah I'm a thug.WHAT!:king: :crazy: :king:

Guest CountRockula

let's see...

i first learned about graff when i was in like 2nd or 3rd grade, and i just kinda picked it up then to be cool. i didn't really write on anything until like 7th grade. then from like 8th until mid tenth grade just had a shitload of names cuz i couldn't stick with just one. i got into bombing in like 10th grade. damn that seems like a long time ago.

around 14....always talked shit about how much shit i did...when i never did nothing....always thought i was hot shit, but i look back and see how shitty it was...im more mature now i actually paint and i love it...im 16 now HEHE! i think everyone thinks their shit is cool when they first start writen then 6 months to a year ur like...WTF was i thinking ya know,.

Well I remember beingin 2nd and 3rd grade carving initials into my desk and stuff like that. Or writing with pencil in the bathroom at school or whatever. Even without knowing anything about graffiti it's just something I was into. I've honestly done vandalism as far back as I can remember, but I didn't really get into it until about 5th or 6th grade and me and my friend both picked out names to write and started trying to get up a little at our elementary schools. Then in Jr High school we sorta expanded and started walking up the street or whatever. Around that same time we started meeting writers and getting more into the whole scene.

I'm 20 now so you can do the math of how long I've been writing.

I get a kick out of it. When ever I use see my stuff I just find it hillarious. I'd even point it out to family, "look what I did over here," and start cracking up... Graffiti is funny.

AGES

YEAH I STARTED LAST YEAR AROUND MAY......I'M 15 NOW BUT THINK IF I DID START ANY EARILER I WOULD BE TOY AS FARK AND HAVE TRY HARD STYLEZ. OR MABE I WILL BE THE BIGGEST BURNER OF THE WEST? WRITE NOW I THINK I GOT MY MY STYLE DOWN, GETTIN' BETTER EVERY WEEK(SO MY MATE SAYS SO, AND HE'S MAD)...

I SORTA FINALIZED MY TAG AND IT LOOKS PREETY SWEET.

CHEERS!

i think i was 12 when i first got into it with my friend, his brother, and my bro. But back then i was just sketchin and shit. About bein half decent i think that that came to me like last summer, and im 15 now. O and my brother was 9 when we got him into it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived