why does everyone hate on me?

mapo wc

ive noticed i probably get more hate than anyone on this board.

whenever i post something its always followed by some crazy hateful shit towards me. wonka called me a stupid monkey and an ignorant ape.

i make a post telling about my bad luck in gambling, and i get a bunch of 'youre a moron' replies, which i can understand, but defy even tells me to jump in front of a train. and its just alot of other shit where people just seem pissed at me.

im not posting this because i want people to say they dont hate me or whatever. but rather, this same shit goes on in my personal life as well.

i wont get into details but it seems like people are always pissed at me for no reason.

so i was just wondering, am i paranoid, or is there something about me which people dont like? i would like seriouses responses if youve got any. because i really am stumped.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GEAsusONEnep

Half of this board is just a bunch of kids flexing their internet beef muscles. I really wouldn't sweat it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I will gladly reply this one, infact when i read your gambling thread yesteday i thought about that issue, here's my evaluation of the situation:

From conversations held in here i have the impression that you're ok, meaning that you seem to think about things seriously and usually have something to say...the operative word is 'seriously' and thats the problem to, YOU TAKE THINGS WAY TO SERIOUSLY and when you do that you also seem to do stupid things, your thread on Wonkas bannation is stupid, its 100% childish and whining. Send the dude an email, clear that shit up...hell, put him on your ignore list. From what i've read i believe him, i understand you being offended but to an extend. You cant expect 12oz to babyshit you. Another example, the contiguous replies on the 'personal' threads in CH0...i mean, i dont enjoy the 'hey Mapo get on aim' threads but its not a big deal either...i think you're ok, why dont you stick with your good self and take it easier?

Tesseract/12ozfreud:beat:

mapo.... fuck em, simple as that, your already fuckin up my period of non posting...

i will come out to say once again mapo, fuck em...

imma be up observatin my shit now but aint nobody on the net worth an emotion...

take it easy babyboy, keep your head up partna, i dont got no love for these hoes, you shouldnt neither

nah i usually say it in real life, but i just been not wantin to type it out :D

so im like "fuck it" imma type that shit out for awhile...

an nah i havent seen that movie though, i heard about it someone said the same shit i guess when it first came out

iCEBERG shrugs

"you watched that movie why you say etc..."

its just basically people dont notice untill they heard of the movie but you right, i been typin it out

i dunno, imma keep doin it tho...

take it easy tease, ill get up... babyboy

dude i didnt start disliking you until i put up a thread about an unfortunate situation i found myself in and then you started jumping up and down on it about, 'why is everyone being all sympathetic towards avils"... and from then on i disliked you. your other threads whining about certain types of posts that you hate annoy me too. then one other time you said if i wanted to come at you, you would give me your address, and i replied saying if you pay for my plane ticket but you never replied.. oh yeah, you also name dropped a couple of people in some thread in the third rail which was dumb too..

so, in summary, i dont like you and i feel that it was you that put me in that situation.

good day to you sir..

i don't hate you man. your actually someone who's post's i missed when you joined the Army. I think alot of treehugger heads disliked the fact of you joing the Army "of the most corrupt govt." type shit. I remember I was like the only head that was backing you up on your decision. then you go and blow it for me dude, by getting discharged.

Who cares what they think?

Don't worry about the opinions of other people. As long as you are staying true to your own beliefs and principles and you aren't harming anybody else, ignore them. In the long run, you're better off with two or three friends you can trust than a bunch of acquaintances who's opinions don't mean shit anyway. Sometimes girls will seem to shy away from people that aren't popular. Take my word for it, you are MUCH, MUCH better off with one woman who will back your play than twenty girls who run hot and cold. Wherever she is, she's definately worth waiting for, so don't be in a rush. Honesty and loyalty are personality characteristics which are so valuable that when you recognize them in others you should do your best to honor that, and you should cultivate these qualities in yourself. Stand up for yourself. Ignore detractors, they will only serve to distract you.

Re: Who cares what they think?

Originally posted by KaBar

Wherever she is, she's definately worth waiting for, so don't be in a rush.

no dont rush, coz she's at my crib and at this point in time i'm chock a block up dat azz... gimme 5 mins dude.

and out.

youre not getting the point. i dont care what the people on here think.

but i do sometimes care about what people think about me in real life.

and ive always been 'real' on here. so i was wondering if it was something about my personality you guys noticed which makes people dislike me?

Guest willy.wonka

look man..i said that i was sorry.

youre not the only one that has been hated on?

like bob marley said,"rain doesnt fall on one mans house,who feels it knows it Lord,who feels it knows it."

i think he also got that from the bible.

point is...everybody goes through pain...we all have our doubts.man to man..we wont ever accept one another, just beacause we always feel that we should be on top.king of the hill..

you shouldnt feel that way..like i said,i used to think that you were cool...and i still do.i just posted those to piss you off..it was my arrogance and ignorance for doing and saying what i said and the matter of which i said it.

"so dont worry, about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright"

Guest sneak

tease, dont get ya self down.....i think ur one of the funniest ppl on this board..u always have sumthin gd/interesting to say

also, i agree with kabar. its better to have only 2/3 really good friends rather than loadsa not so gd.

Archived