it's like that (LA bombing) and that's the way it is

Guest professor poopatronic

I love the LTS-MSK shit they did it together look at the M from MSK and the L from LSK goes lover it at some point!!If u don't understand then JUst look at it and follow the lines and from the M and the L look waht goes over what and waht doesn't!!

I now it's complicated and if u get too big of a headache justs top and try again tmr!!

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3289/Taggingguy1.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey, i wasn't trying to be the god of LA graffiti. i haven't even been to LA since i started writing. i clearly stated that they were all stolen

www.bastardartist.com

there you go, crabby one

and IVO AKM, i like your topics, but you don't need to post so damn many of them on here. it makes it harder to find other stuff.

[This message has been edited by professor poopatronic (edited 07-28-2001).]

BUMP

REAL graf, in your face GRAF, TAKE THAT GRAFF!

PYSA is a sick ass name. ISEL is too, if they mean

what I think they mean. That guy 'mobbin' that bus

brings back old memories. After watching "Tagger Wars" we

went out and mobbed a grip of busses for weeks.

Yeah tags are graff too.

A piece is supposed to be a tag, just bigger.

Tagging, the TRUE essence of grafitti art.

---Well Said. Some of the illest illegal graff in the country in LA.

it doesn't say isel. that was just my best guess, which yurned out to be not even close. and i don't know what you're talking about.

That ISEL piece, like someone else said before in this post, says NOKR. LTS and MSK are both like the same crew. One crew is below the other, alothough I think they are totally different. What happens is you get into 1 crew and when your good enough you move on into the next higher up crew. Thats what MSK and AWR did I believe. You did shit in MSK then when you pieced and got enough artistic skills like for 1 year you were moved up into AWR, the main crew. Mostly just recruiting and shit. I think KOG and LTS do this recruiting thing to. A lot of KOG members from what I have seen over time write KOG when they start and then write LTS when they get good and hit madd spots. This is a pretty good idea if you recruit mad people into your crew.

LA is style king...

Zes is fucking sick! I'm feeling a lot of the Dest shit that I saw when I was out there... (God, I wish I was back home!)

Why does everyone outside California hate on Mear and Saber? It's not like anyone could burn them...

::PROPS GO TO MY BOY RETINA::

• 3 weeks later...

Archived