SOUTHERN TRAIN VANDALS

AllTheKingsMen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest evidence
Originally posted by ASER1NE

i call for a banning , nice swift justice to retards like this ......

are you fucking kidding me. "oohhh, that kid posted some pictures of some dead people, and mom says that the bible dosent allow that". fuck you, grow up and quit being such a pussy. child.

Originally posted by podrido

i think ATKM should not b banned not that my opinion is worth shit but whatever....

fuck haters

am i seriously reading this? hypocrite, get a life of your own to worry about. i don't see you sissy bitchies saying 'maybe i shouldn't post this shit i painted, since it may be your dad's truck, your house, or the hospital your werlfare mother is giving labor in again.

if you don't like the shit the don't come in and check to see how many people respond to your gay reply, but leave it to others to make their own thoughts...it's suckers like you that banned 2 live crew, their will never be forgiveness

graffiti is a crime, so be a fucking criminal

deth picks

if you don't like the shit the don't come in and check to see how many people respond to your gay reply, but leave it to others to make their own thoughts...it's suckers like you that banned 2 live crew, their will never be forgiveness

2 live crew? you've gotta be kidding... of all the injustice in the world... The fact is people know exactly where to find pics of deth on the net and the will look at em' when they want to. I got bored o' that crud three years ago.

graffiti is a crime, so be a fucking criminal

yeah, be a criminal and kill people and have sex with thier neck holes and stab your penis and take flix and put em' on a website were people like to look at paintings. your a tard. Heres some real DETH

http://www.urbannightmares.ca/images/graf/deth/deth10_lg.jpg'>

next time try not to ruin train threads with walls.

like you said, you want to see death go to a site, if some guy wants to see walls he'll go go the other board...i don't see how everyone that makes a point completely take all their merit by contradicting yourself in the same reply...

and about that wall...death wasn't meant to be watered down and sugar coated...

Archived