• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hava_nagila

slept on writers in the Bay Area

TOM MOSH
<-----that is funny!

also Buer.....and the guy who bombed those blue dogs
<----that is very educational....i've been wondering what that guys name was since the 8th grade! i always call him the "bucket paint dog guy"

does anyone remember the short lived but very funny "skin" tags?

colt, resn, puma, five-o, ufo-unfadable one, NME, kept/mope, haha this is fun...

vegan!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u trendy muther fuckers.....................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................

oh my god

frisco is so fucken small if you bomb frisco at all and know one heard of you then you need to realize that you are a wack toy and you dont write. fuck you and your mother and are we naming toys who have done one to two spotes as under rated. give me a brake.

fucken toy as shit

....a lot of nonsense...

while i can't say that arows is a favorite... mize sux bad.. most of his shit look compariable to what a toy can do.. and we all have seen how many ups a toy is capable of having..

and FUK SICK... u mite get up in ur area.. and ur styles ain't that hurt but u get no love for reppin urself over and over again..

also no one i saw mentioned yo gee... not that his styles are all that but his name is worth seeing up just for a good laugh.. he's my vote on slept on..

ERUPTO 327 is killin shit. pieces, tags, throwies... trucks, walls, roofshots...

but who the fuck is the king of muni right now? no ones really rockin that shit anymore, ever since the new busses rolled in

ETHER US is crushin too

destn and harsh bmb- hell, the whole bmb- definitely my vote. just keep laying 'em down. and maybe open cf. they've been wrecking shop all over for years, and keep getting better. where's cheers, though? and one other person who i can't think of right now, thanks to marijuana. destn is the only one that rocks sf and east bay equally hard. dude must own a car. but, what's slept on mean? i guess i'd have to talk to other writers to know who's the flavor right now.

destn and the bmb co. are most defenetly over looked in the bay scene for the consistency and progression they show. but people who live here and see the work and blue collar dirty work destn and co. put in know whats up.

oh, and as far as cheerso goes. ive been catching some shit from him lately, mostly tags. but him and kode just caught silvers on 25th like 2 nights ago. i like cheers, and kode is slept on as far as his consistency and amount he gets streets.

also, defie um consistently is putting in work with lots of tagging, in mostly every hood i go into. he's slept on for sure.

aswell as, the gtb crew. we all know that erupto327 gets over looked for his street work(its literally fucking everywhere) but you can't talk gtb without mentioning sibl and kzam. they are a good team that seem to always have their shit everywhere. those guys are great!

repent is up a lot. along with his/her partner meek. but repent has been on a nice run for the past few months, killin it with his little tags and hollows and shit.

and another thing, i certianly did not deserve to be on someones list of slept on writers in the bay. ive only lived here for not even a year, and all ive been tring to do is show some love to a lovely city and not step on anybodies toes while im doing it. im not worthy of it.

I have to say Zero and Beneto are two of the most slept on writers ever in the bay. I don't know how much time they're still putting in, but they've definately paid their dues plus some.

who the fuck is mr. left?

id say satan is not given enough credit for being up. he crushes pretty hard and has some crazy ass handstyles.

Originally posted by yanceypants

who the fuck is mr. left?

id say satan is not given enough credit for being up. he crushes pretty hard and has some crazy ass handstyles.

see this is exactly what im talking about. i could name loads of people and crews from the south bay and south-east bay that have been getting locked up since 10 - 15 years ago still out crushing shit till this day. getting stabbed in the eye with skrewdrivers, ran over with cars, drivebys, getting your house rushed and your dad beat down with bats.. but fools are dropping names of kids on some little 6 month sf graffiti vacation... word.

i may not even be from the bay but i know the 411 on left. i like his shit. i caught some new left tags in sf not to long ago. i used to jock on his old throwup like 5 years ago. go lefty.

since ive never cared to be famous... the most hated: BelyOne..

and since ive curbed: ONESHOT:BEANZ:GENES: works hard

EMER! DYME! DOOBIE! and my partner who i never gave enough props to: ERASE!

Originally posted by tan nguyen

see this is exactly what im talking about. i could name loads of people and crews from the south bay and south-east bay that have been getting locked up since 10 - 15 years ago still out crushing shit till this day. getting stabbed in the eye with skrewdrivers, ran over with cars, drivebys, getting your house rushed and your dad beat down with bats.. but fools are dropping names of kids on some little 6 month sf graffiti vacation... word.

if that's what the south bay is all about then i'm glad i live in the east bay. and, besides, all i ever heard from the kyt kids was that san jose was HOT... but every now and then, i would venture down there...see some new stuff... but that was seven or eight years ago. i just never could make sense of the thuggin'/graff connection.

real peeps in sanjo

hey left crushes all over the fuckin bay.southbay is not poppin too much due to pigs.but the real bombers are still crushin.i give props to the fool who said cupertino has nice grafers.seriously fools like tie.1 sibl.tape.mask.depo.all rept hella in cupertino like 5 years ago.alot of tight writers come from cupertino today like dole and laso or ptcrew. also R10 has been fuckin up the sanjose area. the only real big faggots i know are wkt tryin to battle kyt. everyone knows kyt krushes young toys.gus and alan give good head though

Originally posted by TODD SHAW

repent is up a lot. along with his/her partner meek.

now as far as i know, there are 2 meeks??

one of them is in the city and just prints the name. no style or anything...is that the one that you are talking about?

i was refering to the MEEK that gets up along w/ repent, in the bay. the only other meek i know of is meeka, from texas. but i was refering to the print style MEEK shit i always see up alongside of repent.

Originally posted by Devilush

now as far as i know, there are 2 meeks??

one of them is in the city and just prints the name. no style or anything...is that the one that you are talking about?

i know a meeks, but im not sure if he gets up much anymore.

Re: real peeps in sanjo

Originally posted by anus1

hey left crushes all over the fuckin bay.southbay is not poppin too much due to pigs.but the real bombers are still crushin.i give props to the fool who said cupertino has nice grafers.seriously fools like tie.1 sibl.tape.mask.depo.all rept hella in cupertino like 5 years ago.alot of tight writers come from cupertino today like dole and laso or ptcrew. also R10 has been fuckin up the sanjose area. the only real big faggots i know are wkt tryin to battle kyt. everyone knows kyt krushes young toys.gus and alan give good head though

left for sure gets me going. anyone remember some of his old characters and peices he was doin on highways? i think i remember snakes, and time bombs and shit. very classic. if anyone has flics of these they are willing to share, please do.

on another note gus and alan are underrated in my opinion. (here come the hate remarks). people talk a lot of shit on here about them because the story they hear is bullshit. know the facts before opening up you're mouth.

ok, now im sure nobody is sending me pics after that comment, oh well.

sanjo is the underrated shit.frisco is still a graf mecca.it is a dope city you got to admit