Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hava_nagila

slept on writers in the Bay Area

Originally posted by Fugazi

One of these statements is false.

that narc's new tags are ugly? or that asia isnt all city? im pretty sure japan got wrapped... oh well. though i did see a new piece of his at this yard... maybe not.

DE is pretty underated, they got some cool peeps like japan, drama, and some other people whose pieces i cant read... word.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all of beok crue, fierce in 4dc and tips, hes got some sick pieces and his hands r tite aswell

beok? who tha fuck?? tips aint slept on, fools used to kill shit... still hits shit up even though he got wrapped... straight saucy. i remember seeing tips can shots on the front of busses... fools didnt pull the wires back then, they'd just run up to the bus at a red light in broad daylight on mission st. and just bust.

Originally posted by thabossnigga

beok? who tha fuck?? tips aint slept on, fools used to kill shit... still hits shit up even though he got wrapped... straight saucy. i remember seeing tips can shots on the front of busses... fools didnt pull the wires back then, they'd just run up to the bus at a red light in broad daylight on mission st. and just bust.

beoks grates, husker, fares, fyter etc. . .

fierce is cool.. though i heard he got chased outa town for biting hella hard. other than fares and grate (from berkeley) i aint never heard of them either... :lol:

your a bonehead.

waht? fierce is tight as fuck, tell me who he bites mang.

furhtermore you really dont know much if you dont fucing knwo beok crew, they used to run berkeley and stilll basically do and have some of the tightest throw ups burners and handstyles. there super fucking talented.

Re: your a bonehead.

Originally posted by sacrowedgie

waht? fierce is tight as fuck, tell me who he bites mang.

furhtermore you really dont know much if you dont fucing knwo beok crew, they used to run berkeley and stilll basically do and have some of the tightest throw ups burners and handstyles. there super fucking talented.

I can't take people that spell bad seriously on matters like this. Beok...yeah, i've seen them but I'm not seeing too much that draws much attention. Show and prove

Re: Re: your a bonehead.

Originally posted by LENS

I can't take people that spell bad

me either......

Re: Re: your a bonehead.

Originally posted by LENS

I can't take people that spell bad seriously on matters like this. Beok...yeah, i've seen them but I'm not seeing too much that draws much attention. Show and prove

you suck. lick my ass. suck my skrote. LICK MY ASS!!!! but really, everyone needs to post better pictures and lens needs to cpmplain about it more. he sucks and i hate him and onesecondpies little thing withthe colors and the quotes about him suck. thats funny. its ironic because they said you were ugly. duder, i heard twist was ugly also. haha ha aha ha show and prove licking my ass..

Re: Re: Re: your a bonehead.

Originally posted by radical oner

you suck. lick my ass. suck my skrote. LICK MY ASS!!!! but really, everyone needs to post better pictures and lens needs to cpmplain about it more. he sucks and i hate him and onesecondpies little thing withthe colors and the quotes about him suck. thats funny. its ironic because they said you were ugly. duder, i heard twist was ugly also. haha ha aha ha show and prove licking my ass..

what the hell you babbling on about? Nothing pertinant, lens complaints are valid. My color thing, complain about. im ugly? awesome one there ninja. Come up with something more original than suck my skrote lick my ass

Re: Re: Re: your a bonehead.

Originally posted by radical oner

I am going to eat your liver

lens is right, beok aint special... and i dont care about berkeley. fierce's handstyles look like geso, and his throws like some etb/ckt shit.

radical oner is ninja?! that makes perfect sense... that fool used to be on 12oz and not make any sense. hes hella toy too... when i was in the ygc program i had to buff a 6ft tall, 50 ft long wall cause that fag ninja tagged the entire thing across. junipero serra spot is the only place i seen that bitch shit.

lens is right, beok aint special... and i dont care about berkeley. fierce's handstyles look like geso, and his throws like some etb/ckt shit.

radical oner is ninja?! that makes perfect sense... that fool used to be on 12oz and not make any sense. hes hella toy too... when i was in the ygc program i had to buff a 6ft tall, 50 ft long wall cause that fag ninja tagged the entire thing across. junipero serra spot is the only place i seen that bitch shit.

Right on man, preach it!

Dude, I forgot all my flciks in fucking (blank)...

ATOMS is dope

^^^

Dude, i sent you an email. Take a vicadin, chill.....

fierce is cool.. though i heard he got chased outa town for biting hella hard. other than fares and grate (from berkeley) i aint never heard of them either... :lol:

he didn't get chased out of sf, thats just stupid! nigga just bounced out. besides, i know FIERCE could careless about what a bunch of stupid lifeless fools think about him, all that nigga cares about is pimping fly ass asian girls and slanging coke.

and FIERCE only runs with THE HEAT CARRYING ASSASSINS SOUTHEND 206 PLAYER.