slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

lens is right, beok aint special... and i dont care about berkeley. fierce's handstyles look like geso, and his throws like some etb/ckt shit.

radical oner is ninja?! that makes perfect sense... that fool used to be on 12oz and not make any sense. hes hella toy too... when i was in the ygc program i had to buff a 6ft tall, 50 ft long wall cause that fag ninja tagged the entire thing across. junipero serra spot is the only place i seen that bitch shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thabossnigga

lens is right, beok aint special... and i dont care about berkeley. fierce's handstyles look like geso, and his throws like some etb/ckt shit.

radical oner is ninja?! that makes perfect sense... that fool used to be on 12oz and not make any sense. hes hella toy too... when i was in the ygc program i had to buff a 6ft tall, 50 ft long wall cause that fag ninja tagged the entire thing across. junipero serra spot is the only place i seen that bitch shit.

Right on man, preach it!

Dude, I forgot all my flciks in fucking (blank)...

ATOMS is dope

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by thabossnigga

fierce is cool.. though i heard he got chased outa town for biting hella hard. other than fares and grate (from berkeley) i aint never heard of them either... :lol:

he didn't get chased out of sf, thats just stupid! nigga just bounced out. besides, i know FIERCE could careless about what a bunch of stupid lifeless fools think about him, all that nigga cares about is pimping fly ass asian girls and slanging coke.

and FIERCE only runs with THE HEAT CARRYING ASSASSINS SOUTHEND 206 PLAYER.

who cares about fierce... fool wasnt anything special... his shit was pretty generic.

that nigger jenks is hella underrated... him and kokes got the nuttiest styles. that one jenks piece in the thunderdome, atop of the ladder is the sickest thing ive ever seen!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived