slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

Guest -MOE LESTER-

nope...almost no one from the 98-99 era stills gets up in SF...except like eruptoe and a random igni here and there..ive been seein new Narc tags around too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brorods, im all about sacr mvps and j-dog. j-dog reps glen park hecksa hard and writesmessages about how me misses some girl named maria. thats real real. sacr is sick though and i have been seeing his shit in the cuts, mission, and downtown conistently for a long time now. I like Moler a lot also. LVR. yeah, moler is sick. but i have never seen a throw from him

Originally posted by thabossnigga

iksoe and arows arent in the city no more. japan got wrapped. and i dont know what ever happened to asia... shes definetly not all city anymore though.

whats with those new narc tags being hells-a-ma ugly though??

One of these statements is false.

Re: Slept on writers?

Originally posted by NYRollups

When I visited frsico, I thought for sure Kady was going to blow up and be featured in mags. I think he or she is slept on. Btw is Kady still up?

Kady is a guy. And it's pronounced Caddy (like the car). I think most of the FTL crew got run out of town...

Re: Re: Re: Slept on writers?

Originally posted by Hippy Artist

run out of town huh?

Eh, I suppose that's a bit of an embellishment. Just seemed like once KYT / DTC came through a few years back, Guns, Kady, Ikso, Ver, War and whoever else stopped putting in time... War and Guns were two of the last two I saw painting. FTL was one of my favorite crews... savage...

Originally posted by Fugazi

One of these statements is false.

that narc's new tags are ugly? or that asia isnt all city? im pretty sure japan got wrapped... oh well. though i did see a new piece of his at this yard... maybe not.

DE is pretty underated, they got some cool peeps like japan, drama, and some other people whose pieces i cant read... word.

beok? who tha fuck?? tips aint slept on, fools used to kill shit... still hits shit up even though he got wrapped... straight saucy. i remember seeing tips can shots on the front of busses... fools didnt pull the wires back then, they'd just run up to the bus at a red light in broad daylight on mission st. and just bust.

Originally posted by thabossnigga

beok? who tha fuck?? tips aint slept on, fools used to kill shit... still hits shit up even though he got wrapped... straight saucy. i remember seeing tips can shots on the front of busses... fools didnt pull the wires back then, they'd just run up to the bus at a red light in broad daylight on mission st. and just bust.

beoks grates, husker, fares, fyter etc. . .

your a bonehead.

waht? fierce is tight as fuck, tell me who he bites mang.

furhtermore you really dont know much if you dont fucing knwo beok crew, they used to run berkeley and stilll basically do and have some of the tightest throw ups burners and handstyles. there super fucking talented.

Re: your a bonehead.

Originally posted by sacrowedgie

waht? fierce is tight as fuck, tell me who he bites mang.

furhtermore you really dont know much if you dont fucing knwo beok crew, they used to run berkeley and stilll basically do and have some of the tightest throw ups burners and handstyles. there super fucking talented.

I can't take people that spell bad seriously on matters like this. Beok...yeah, i've seen them but I'm not seeing too much that draws much attention. Show and prove

Re: Re: your a bonehead.

Originally posted by LENS

I can't take people that spell bad seriously on matters like this. Beok...yeah, i've seen them but I'm not seeing too much that draws much attention. Show and prove

you suck. lick my ass. suck my skrote. LICK MY ASS!!!! but really, everyone needs to post better pictures and lens needs to cpmplain about it more. he sucks and i hate him and onesecondpies little thing withthe colors and the quotes about him suck. thats funny. its ironic because they said you were ugly. duder, i heard twist was ugly also. haha ha aha ha show and prove licking my ass..

Re: Re: Re: your a bonehead.

Originally posted by radical oner

you suck. lick my ass. suck my skrote. LICK MY ASS!!!! but really, everyone needs to post better pictures and lens needs to cpmplain about it more. he sucks and i hate him and onesecondpies little thing withthe colors and the quotes about him suck. thats funny. its ironic because they said you were ugly. duder, i heard twist was ugly also. haha ha aha ha show and prove licking my ass..

what the hell you babbling on about? Nothing pertinant, lens complaints are valid. My color thing, complain about. im ugly? awesome one there ninja. Come up with something more original than suck my skrote lick my ass

Re: Re: Re: your a bonehead.

Originally posted by radical oner

I am going to eat your liver

Archived