slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

Originally posted by thabossnigga

man, shut up. i heard this shit straight from some ICP headz... that wasnt the only conforntation that went down, but its the one that finally settled it. if it wasnt buter and reyes (as you claim), then who, bitch?

Cool. You should ask Buter then, he'll give you the low down. I heard it from someone on the other side of the fight. It all happened before Reyes was even living in SF if I remember correctly. Don't worry about who it was, that's for MSK/AWR and ICP heads to worry about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my friend GOZER from UPS......fool has raw fucking talent like you wouldn't believe. but don't take my word for it.

Damn shame someone wrecked NORMS blockbuster alongside Elses' on the railway mansion right by the maze on your way to/from S.F.

man I've seen that place over the past few years get blown the fuck up.

ELSE has grand style and his fill in's remind me of all the acid I used to do on a weekly basis back in '99.

I think i have about 12 or 13 photos of his pieces from around the east bay and S.F.

Can anyone tell me of some cool cutty spots where I can increase my ELSE piece collection?

Originally posted by diepig

yeah, here's a few spots:

-the inside of my ass.

-on mars.

-under J-Lo's shoe.

-in a toilet on mission st.

-in my uncle cletus' pants.

-i forget.

hope thats helpful... good luck flicking.

dont drop spots, find em yourself.

thanks for the advice..........................dick.

Originally posted by thabossnigga

dude, just look around, dont go on here asking shit. cops looks at this site too you know.

Right right, gotcha. All I'm saying in between school, my gf and other obligations i have little time to go hunting for shit and would have just appreciated some straight forward directions. S'all good, I didn't like diepigs smart ass remarks. A simple "no, just go look" would have been enough.

Everyone's a fucking comedian

In any event....Zor is fucking dope. I love how he works those little eyes into all of his pieces. Got a gang of flicks by him including a whole frieght car in oak-town.

Originally posted by IM STRAPPED

SICKBOY SBOH TRUE KINGS

yeah right you guys are toys and suck fat dick ase ase ase ase ase ase twb twb twb twb twb twb :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: im the real:king: ALL SUCKAS EXECUTED THE WALL BANDITS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

yo lens, just fuckin with ya. i feel that, i barely have any time to flick now too with school and a girl and shit. oh well. good luck finding some shit by him. a lot of his stuff got buffed already. try ocean and also market for some steel stuff. you wanna trade shit? i got a bunch of flix of newer stuff (like else). hit me up if you want... that zore shit sounds cool.

locoenelcoco18@hotmail.com

Oscar and Haiku....

I used to hate Oscars style but it's grown on me over the past few months the more of his pieces I see. He did this sick as fuck Old english style piece on billboard hill along the freeway on the way to richmond with Haiku recently.

Fools get up, big time.

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

arows iksoe japan

i dont know if any of those fools still bomb up here tho

Japan is fucking tight. I have some flicks of that fools rail pieces...very very nice.

I would like to alos point out ASIA is all city in S.F. does he/she still get up?

Archived