Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hava_nagila

slept on writers in the Bay Area

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LAPHER

learn how to spell, are you in special ed?

i live on my own, i dont sneak around, if you want to find me talk to me, quit the rambling bitch.

Re: crazy lazy

Originally posted by rehpal2k3

whose talking shit ? bitch u triying to get sick with

me to fuck u hoe all deez ckt faggets talk so much

shit on the net but when u step up to them they dont

do anything fucking kawards . bsteamob oh yeah ckt

dont try to rock buses we dont want u to get cought now .

do we.:king: lapher

what evs. i don't even understand that.

Originally posted by $choda$

:eek: my version of slepton: iron, ether, steel, harsh, MAK1, :lol: , eyesoar, keda(not adek:lol: ), buket, leroy, chubs, spesh, zel, sufer, cyf, ribit, japan, chinatown.

chubs and leroy dont bomb 4 squat, japan doesnt run n e more and how the phuk is chinatown slept on?... other than the fact that fools get beat uncontious by gangs of fobs with 2 by 4s.

By the way, me just got metal whoopy bat tooday.:)

Originally posted by $choda$

:eek: my version of slepton: iron, ether, steel, harsh, MAK1, :lol: , eyesoar, keda(not adek:lol: ), buket, leroy, chubs, spesh, zel, sufer, cyf, ribit, japan, chinatown.

i've never seen a mak tag.

Originally posted by Pimpslap3000

i've never seen a mak tag.

niether have I, i've seen one throwy and a simple letters, but I know he is in CKT cause of that bitch move to stop beef wit cast.

Originally posted by thabossnigga

chubs and leroy dont bomb 4 squat, japan doesnt run n e more and how the phuk is chinatown slept on?... other than the fact that fools get beat uncontious by gangs of fobs with 2 by 4s.

By the way, me just got metal whoopy bat tooday.:)

lol

Re: crazy lazy

Originally posted by rehpal2k3

whose talking shit ? bitch u triying to get sick with

me to fuck u hoe all deez ckt faggets talk so much

shit on the net but when u step up to them they dont

do anything fucking kawards . bsteamob oh yeah ckt

dont try to rock buses we dont want u to get cought now .

do we.:king: lapher

lol go home, legistically bushoppers vs. writers....am i the only one seeing there is not a comparison??????lol bst is out of their element no matter how hard they run buses

bushopping and piecing are just different parts of the game. theyre both hella important. bushoppers choose to bushop cause they love that shit and piecers choose to piece cause they love that shit. as long as it looks sick its all good wit me.

Originally posted by GaryColemen

tru, but someone or some peeps need to learn where the line is drawn

there is no line. Bushoppers ARE writers. Tru its a different part of the game but you DO have to give em props. If you chill with them you would know that there is a lot of skill to it. To be able to rock a clean one flow on a panel while the bus is moving takes practice. Not to mention that it takes years to be able to rock any words flowing without it looking like shit. Im sure piecers couldnt flow anything and if you hate on flows you hate on sf and thats that. keepin Frisco style alive mang. Besides i do know bus hoppers who also have good piecing styles.

i kno bushoppers with piecing style 2, but my point is i have never seen BST piecing, therefore what gives them the right to hack cats who are piecing..........i could understand if BST were hitting shit hard with throwies and burners, or if CKT was bushopping, but

i kno bushoppers with piecing style 2, but my point is i have never seen BST piecing, therefore what gives them the right to hack cats who are piecing..........i could understand if BST were hitting shit hard with throwies and burners, or if CKT was bushopping, but

Its not about who's peicing, its about beef. Do you really think BST wanted to do something nice? FUCK NO, sloppy throwies over pieces is proper in that situation. The fact is that BST stepped up and Ckt stepped down cause they dont have the heart to battle.

tru, and i kno if u hack someone (usually) u do something shitty/sloppy, and your right BST did stand up to ckt, but i dont think CKT is not battling them because they dont have the heart

i guess not having the heart is a way of putting it, i just dont think they really care that much

I sure would care if some crew took out my entire crew's production... that some shit right there. Maybe its the fact that BST could bank on all of them...

well i wouldnt know in that instance because i have only run across acouple of them, so that could b the reason...i am not trying to hate on bst or bushopping general, i just think that piecing, and bushopping are from 2 diff sides of writing