Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hava_nagila

slept on writers in the Bay Area

i aint backing up ckt...for all i care tehy do paint shit at least my niggas razo and atari did...i just dont like how some of them come on the internet and talk shit and promote eachother

i was yellin at that faggot GARY COLEMAN who always writes posts on here about how ckt is so cool and that bushoppers need to stay in their element...what the fuck is that supposed to mean

this thread is chock full of shit talking i think yall should chill and just go out and wreck something....specifically a 14 because those buses are too clean these days

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fuck muni

i aint backing up ckt...for all i care tehy do paint shit at least my niggas razo and atari did...i just dont like how some of them come on the internet and talk shit and promote eachother

i was yellin at that faggot GARY COLEMAN who always writes posts on here about how ckt is so cool and that bushoppers need to stay in their element...what the fuck is that supposed to mean

this thread is chock full of shit talking i think yall should chill and just go out and wreck something....specifically a 14 because those buses are too clean these days

First of all, true dat. Second of all, I was pissed off at GARY COLEMAN not you. I just quoted you cause of what it said cause that wasn't true at all.

Originally posted by fuck muni

they do paint shit at least my niggas razo and atari did...

I second that. Atari should just drop CKT and run solo.

haha yea the 1 california hahaha the cuttiest line in the city i used to ride those alot to good ol chinatown to hit the cutty shank, roller paint, and ak 47 stores

the 2's and 24's are chill too....the 36 and 23 are tight i rarely ride them tho

its all about the 38 geary that used to be a rocked line but now they are real clean

damn yallllll

mayyne lapher we cool but you talkn hella shiet dis is juss da internet mayyne stop trippin ova petty shiet

da 38 gGEARY my nigz from the HBKILLIAHMOBB used ta rcok them hard as fuck same wit deko them 1810 mobstas swer n raek n malo those fools razo swae terfstah dat toy ass nigga scorp1 that toy ass bitch sarah and shiet mayne da 38 used to take da damage from every mafuckn bomba!!

yoyo this e-net is pussy shit mayne makin frisco look bad!!

bah. i was hella kidding dude. lets just talk about how king it is to hit the 17 though. it goes through park merced, to stonetown, to west portal, and then back. if you ain't hitting that shit, you is a toy ass sucka. bahahahahahahaha.

Nobody says shit about BST, they crush wit them etch shots and run the busses down mission to downtown to the fuckin moon, so whateva:mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: $choda$

Originally posted by CrazyLazy

I gotta say, great quote you got there. Is that from Home Alone?

What the fuck are you talking about?:zombie:

Originally posted by stoptalking!

I think he's implying that you're young in age. Isn't past your bed time son?

Fuck you bitch! I got fuckin work to do and what the fuck are you doing up!? You best stoptalking.

Originally posted by Pimpslap3000

fuck a 49 or a 14. the king shit is at a 17, 36, 23. bahaha. maybe even a 1. mack qail would have schooled all ya'lls...

:lol:

slept on writers in sf bitch:

iron, ether, satan, buket, lift, phine, steel, reason, ceak, breed, aviso, astro, bask, clu, cast, defi, daysr, doer, early, flak, gram, garbage, hura, harsh, igni, lapher, mingo(MI 4 you stuuupid toys), naka, open cf, orgy, pesto, quartz, rhyme, spesh, sufer, sober, TRIBAL GEAR, tofu, vers

im bored... :eek:

Originally posted by piece415

slept on writers in sf bitch:

iron, ether, buket, lift, aviso, bask, defi, daysr, doer, early(not from the bay), gram, harsh, igni, mingo(MI 4 you stuuupid toys), naka, open cf, quartz, ryme, spesh, sufer, GEAR, vers

im bored... :eek:

moderated the fuck out you shit nigga.

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

you can probably get smashed on by any mother fucker on here, including 10shn. so shut the fuck up with all of your internet rambling you fucking hoe.

I now your bich ass aint talking to me u fucking loser. on one of ur shots on soda u said back off kids . bitch ur kid to bitch i bet u still live under ur dads roof nigga so dont act like ur older then me and pesto nigga im just a couple of montns younger then u bitch. i bet il kick ur ass bitch dont let me catch u around mission like last time bitch u and abuse got scared of me and cast nigga . dont get k.o hoe and fuck u toy

crazy lazy

whose talking shit ? bitch u triying to get sick with

me to fuck u hoe all deez ckt faggets talk so much

shit on the net but when u step up to them they dont

do anything fucking kawards . bsteamob oh yeah ckt

dont try to rock buses we dont want u to get cought now .

do we.:king: lapher

:eek: my version of slepton: iron, ether, steel, harsh, MAK1, :lol: , eyesoar, keda(not adek:lol: ), buket, leroy, chubs, spesh, zel, sufer, cyf, ribit, japan, chinatown.