Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hava_nagila

slept on writers in the Bay Area

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo chode hella true i see like a royal pannel everyday on the 48 and its hella dope all his shit and stuff

yo peice415 sorry for that remark earlier i know who you are and its all good and chode is not up more than you

Originally posted by space base

What happens when you die?

the world around you keeps on going, but absoloutly nothing to you... fuck heaven or hell, both created by conservative christians with nothing better to do than scare ya...

piece415(lil bitch made sucka)

you and yo brotha diepig can lick a sticky crotch. you lil bitches been bombin since like....way like last summer. you fools lucky my HTS boys aint still around or they would eat yo bitch asses for breakfast. and TRYAL dont you think its past your bedtime sucka, you got school bright and early, beeotch!:lol: :lol: :yum: :lol:

Re: piece415(lil bitch made sucka)

Originally posted by MASTURB8ING

you and yo brotha diepig can lick a sticky crotch. you lil bitches been bombin since like....way like last summer. you fools lucky my HTS boys aint still around or they would eat yo bitch asses for breakfast. and TRYAL dont you think its past your bedtime sucka, you got school bright and early, beeotch!:lol: :lol: :yum: :lol:

umm, ok. htp is dead in case you hadn't heard... there was never any beef with HTS, i met gamer and i grew up with that kid joer. i dont know what you're beef is. i dont even know who you are (probably pirate trying to be clever and come up with a new name). this internet shit talking is fuckin wack.

Re: piece415(lil bitch made sucka)

Originally posted by MASTURB8ING

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: