Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hava_nagila

slept on writers in the Bay Area

it was cuz of chuck dogg. he fucked over cfor and chuck would be at kerbs' house like everyday waiting for him to come home. fuck that. fuck chuck. bring back cfor, kerbs...true king of SF!!!!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck you bitch. eat a dick. i will smoke all your weed. you will get me high for the first time everyday and we will use your bunk ass lighter that doesn't even light well. you will get callouses on your thumbs and on your index finger from painting and smoking weed and it will hurt when you beat off. what a bitch. i will dick slap you in the ass and call clu a hoe. quit calling me. i don't know the history homework. no, i didn't study. yes, the chode has no hair on his balls. fuck SOTA, fuck art nerds. BPM is a tight crew. i am tired. san francisco rules. fuck any other city. i am sleepy. simpsons are tight. you are a dumb bitch and i wish i was in your friend's crew. fuck haters. everyone get off CKT's dick. fuck the computer. this is the lamest thing ever.

Originally posted by piece415

Hey moe lester wanna paint tonight?>cause you got the right attitiude and I'm down.

what happened to tips, deko, percept, trust, swer, sufer all that savd out frisco graff man

tips- arrested

deko- arrested

percept- arrested

trust- still does shit every once and a while

swer- arrested

sufer- ?

did your buddy mr putzzy give you the inside scoop. or did it just go the other way around.

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

did your buddy mr putzzy give you the inside scoop. or did it just go the other way around.

Nevuh been wrapped and everyone knows this shit. If you didnt know that people like percept and tips got wrapped then you obviously dont live in the city... bastard.

for real, you pick up these things by word of mouth and from being around the graff scene. its not a secret that cfor or percept got wrapped. you need to get out to the city more, or just stop reppin sf hella hard and prettending you live here when you dont know about the scene.

whoa man

Originally posted by SFmuthafucka

fuck you bitch. eat a dick. i will smoke all your weed. you will get me high for the first time everyday and we will use your bunk ass lighter that doesn't even light well. you will get callouses on your thumbs and on your index finger from painting and smoking weed and it will hurt when you beat off. what a bitch. i will dick slap you in the ass and call clu a hoe. quit calling me. i don't know the history homework. no, i didn't study. yes, the chode has no hair on his balls. fuck SOTA, fuck art nerds. BPM is a tight crew. i am tired. san francisco rules. fuck any other city. i am sleepy. simpsons are tight. you are a dumb bitch and i wish i was in your friend's crew. fuck haters. everyone get off CKT's dick. fuck the computer. this is the lamest thing ever.

Whoa man smoke some chronic or some shit dude, i mean i dont like dem closet kase teens either but lay off sota dude. i got some boys there and your moms an art fag bitch ask her

straight up, sfmuthafucka youre just as stupid as CKT, get off their nuts. and stop your internet jibbering, we dont wanna hear it.

Originally posted by zebra-suit

yo whuteva happend to cask??? he was a true king same with buter but he'z a total pussy now. only faggs do legals

what are you talking about buter being a pussy? he still bombs, i see his stickers and marker shots in random places. the other day i caught a buter icp scribe on the front window of a J, it was near the top of the window too, i dont know how he climbed that shit without getting noticed.

no climbing involved nigga. you just stand off the platform. or you ride the back of a j like a sav. i wish i could ride the back of the j with butter. just get on the back and be like OH SHIT...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

those street cars are fun to bomb...blanket the windows with marker shots negro

the buter scribe wasnt on the front window, but on one of the side windows at the front. kinda hard to explain, but sick spot.

as far as im concerned buter has put in enough work do do what ever the fuck he wants. If he went over anybody on this thread we couldn't say shit about it. i remember seeing this guy go big when i was like in the 3rd grade, true fucking insparation.

Dude shut up... Buter has been around for years. Just because you werent in the scene back then doesn't mean he hadn't been killin shit. Besides its not like you even know him let alone met him.:rolleyes:

ICP was hella tight and shit and they used to be up all over the place but now they all got all artsy and shit

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea art is gay like moby

yeah all those hella good guys like ICP, does, twist are all doing there art stuff they stopped all the graff shit and went to art... but i have seen new twist shit over on 24th st but he and does are some tight mother fuckers