slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad most of the writers that people say are getting up right now are not. Most of them are toys. Anybody not from SF do not base your opinions of the city from this thread please... just a bunch of people giving props to thier freinds and themselves.

Good work on the history guys, brings back good memories.

Most slept on writer in SF : Twist. Funny how nobody knows about this guy.

By the way, the whole Heart vs. Kuk thing. Cobra fucked him up, along with many other writers, he is a fag and he had to use a bottle(that didnt even do shit to Cobra because I saw him literally minutes after the incident) because he cant fight and Cobra would have beat his ass if heart didnt cry like a bitch and run and get into a cab.

KILL UNTIL KILLED.

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Too bad most of the writers that people say are getting up right now are not. Most of them are toys. Anybody not from SF do not base your opinions of the city from this thread please... just a bunch of people giving props to thier freinds and themselves.

I don't know if this is directed at my post, but i was just naming some of the lesser know type of writers that were definately up at one point or another (mostly around 96,97-99). None of those fools are good friends of mine.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by qwertyuiop

thats cause ur a fag who lives in chipmunk.

trust and peace

do you have beef with chipmunk??

By the way, the whole Heart vs. Kuk thing. Cobra fucked him up, along with many other writers, he is a fag and he had to use a bottle(that didnt even do shit to Cobra because I saw him literally minutes after the incident) because he cant fight and Cobra would have beat his ass if heart didnt cry like a bitch and run and get into a cab.

heeeeyyyyy are you in the city now or what?? i know that you imed me but **** was on and he doesnt really check the im's from people. :rolleyes:

heart recently had a show. but i dont think kuk showed up.

Guest Driftin Mind

Seems like nobody likes heart right now...Fates fucking heart up too. Sleaze fucked a heart roller up. It was funny i'll post the pics later. Sleaze tagged lame and dork on hearts characters...................so creative.

KILL UNTIL KILLED.

It seems like there's a lot of pointless hacking in SF. I've seen a lot of shit hacked, like old school people like Bles AWR. Maybe Heart started beef. I don't know. Graffiti has taken a downturn in SF, in terms of mass. It seems like beef between what writers there are is pointless.

Originally posted by Driftin Mind

Seems like nobody likes heart right now...Fates fucking heart up too. Sleaze fucked a heart roller up. It was funny i'll post the pics later. Sleaze tagged lame and dork on hearts characters...................so creative.

Fate fucks up a lot of people. I don't think it really matters who they are. Hifiart was great when those 640 cats would talk shit to Fate. I like stories. Good times.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

SF is known for nameless hacking......im sure we have all had shots lines but no name to accompany it, i just think if they are too much of a pussy to leave a name, they prolly dont even matter........the only good hacking battles that are going on right now is the KCM/BPM battle

im gonna go drink my milkshake now...-chipmunk

Guest Driftin Mind

Nameless hacks make me laugh, nothing to worry about...What pisses me off now is all the toys trying to run tag on pieces or right next to it all so they can get their tag in a fucking pic. THat shit always happens in SF just like many other places. Fucking people with no respect

Originally posted by 200$

plad, dae rock, aqua, kops crue, media, maya, esa, aeos thr, dojah esl, phrie (RIP), ice, kerbs, jope, ropes, ojae, kid kool, 2face, haloe, busy, tropic, bias, apart, drugs, cylem, skrub, yolk, chief, more esl, boney hso, kodik, jster, kim, cram, anok, pez...people who were up in san francisco at one time or another.

my post was not directed at this

the guy that i see TONS of qaulity work up from consistantly over the last few YEARS, not months and you never hear nothing about is BENETO..that guy blows me away with the amount of work he does and all of its is incredibly solid..i dont think i have even seen a tag from him just huge fillins, roller, and throwups in the craziest spots...and by huge i mean HUGE...this one of sixth a few years, no wait it was howard around 11th or so...a huge like 6 foot tall 25 foot long silver and black straight letter right off the street..'

i remember when i met 'chuck', as the little ass fuck was warrant checking me i looked past the vs leader thats knee high to a grass hopper and saw the street we were on crushed on both sides rooftops for five blocks by this guy...insane...i shoulda got a flick.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

the guy that i see TONS of qaulity work up from consistantly over the last few YEARS, not months and you never hear nothing about is BENETO..that guy blows me away with the amount of work he does and all of its is incredibly solid..i dont think i have even seen a tag from him just huge fillins, roller, and throwups in the craziest spots...and by huge i mean HUGE...this one of sixth a few years, no wait it was howard around 11th or so...a huge like 6 foot tall 25 foot long silver and black straight letter right off the street..'

i remember when i met 'chuck', as the little ass fuck was warrant checking me i looked past the vs leader thats knee high to a grass hopper and saw the street we were on crushed on both sides rooftops for five blocks by this guy...insane...i shoulda got a flick.

That's so true. Unbelievable rollers by this guy. BNE. See that shit a lot. But it seems he doesn't get much respect. Someone in the RIP Tie thread said that Beneto had passed away. I figured I would have heard something...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i would trade back our little homosexual leprechaun vandal squad leader for this new guy putz, chuck was funner to cap on....putz just has a stupid last name....

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Fugazi

That's so true. Unbelievable rollers by this guy. BNE. See that shit a lot. But it seems he doesn't get much respect. Someone in the RIP Tie thread said that Beneto had passed away. I figured I would have heard something...

holy fuckin shit!! im a clueless toy and i never had the slightest idea Beneto was BNE....fuck i loved BNE when i was first starting graff....i remember i was over in japan and tokyo city was fuckin crushed with BNE stickers and tags......theres a shit load of nice beneto rollers on apartments on the old hifiart.com sf damage

Guest -MOE LESTER-

san francisco sucks....today i stepped in some homeless guy shit on market street....that shit smells 20x worse than dog shit...fuckin homeless people

true RIP Beneto

Originally posted by Fugazi

Yeah Beneto was killed by a train in Atlanta. RIP

Archived