slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Dug he still around.....

I've seen a few tags around...very seldom.

BUT...if you're in SF and you go to the muni station at VAn NESS and Market you can still see the outline from the dug throw-ups on the walls as you enter. Still visable...He did those in...um...let's see i was in 9th grade ...i'm 26 now...fuck.

a long ass time ago.!

when the mission used to be kinda scary!

and dug had a shop...

phsyco city...

emb.....

behind the pst office..

FORM on every muni bus///

come to think of it...

every muni bus crushed by everyone....

GRAFF everywhere!!!!!!!!

ah man one day......soon.........it will return.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

those 14s are still getting decently crushed.....i wish i was around back when graff was in its prime in SF

Originally posted by sitka/xxxxx

the guy who does the thumb shape thing with the 3 circles and a horn (if anyone knows what this guy goes by...let me know)....

thats what im trying to figure out. i always thought it looked like a traffic light with the yellow light on....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

the guy who does the thumb shape thing with the 3 circles and a horn (if anyone knows what this guy goes by...let me know)....

is it pink/red?? it might be eyesoar

hahahaha...I know that guy... I went to homeboys pad once to chill with his roommates...I said " Your THAT guy....ohhhhhhhhh...." I really didnt give a shit. I was more impress that they had a BANKSY stencil hanging in their kitchen... I guess he stayed there a little while ago... I might have to steal that thing...

Oh, I'll ask them what the fuck "it" is...

stay tuned......................

Re: Re: Dug he still around.....

I've seen a few tags around...very seldom.

BUT...if you're in SF and you go to the muni station at VAn NESS and Market you can still see the outline from the dug throw-ups on the walls as you enter. Still visable...He did those in...um...let's see i was in 9th grade ...i'm 26 now...fuck.

a long ass time ago.!

when the mission used to be kinda scary!

and dug had a shop...

phsyco city...

emb.....

behind the pst office..

FORM on every muni bus///

come to think of it...

every muni bus crushed by everyone....

GRAFF everywhere!!!!!!!!

ah man one day......soon.........it will return.

i remember form, but from my handfull of visits to sf back then the guy i saw the most on munis was poket ? or poker? (r's and t's looked the same back then) - on the outsides, up high, almost every bus, anyone remember that guy ? i never hear him mentioned.

i remember Poket was up like crazy...he even got a front page newspaper shot when the did a article on muni, he had a huge fat cap tag across the front inside of the bus from the drivers seat to the door. I think that was like 93..

rember the Revers battle and the Orfn rampage?

and when Rem had those horse's everywhere....

or that rooftop that had everyone up on it at the time, Rem, Twist, Dug, KR, Jase, etc...I saw a flick not to long ago, it was hot!! that building was like 15 stories high and it was solid fillins all the way across the roof...a nice view from 17th and alabama.

I remember the first time I stepped off the bus into the city at the tender age of 14, that city was fucking covered. Psycho City on both sides of the street....hmmmm TRF was up, so many other people...

kgm - atack mirez uneek gione robo menace etc seemed to have the streets pretty damn killed when i'd go there back then... also ceiver really up with fatcaps.. pkin down low on lots of garbage cans... gigs full colors up high.. kr kr kr kr kr in all those lots w/ rem horses some w/ scenerys???? ..... all that shit got me amped.... probably what kept me writing.

north side...

FX/bunny/b+w/flippin you off....

UFO piece....

God what else....

that quake with the earthquake lettering....

giant and joker jerkin off.....

ooooh.....crayone-TWS/together with style piece that took me 3 visits to figure out....

this is funny....

remember those dogs with the bucket paint? in various lots....

plad, dae rock, aqua, kops crue, media, maya, esa, aeos thr, dojah esl, phrie (RIP), ice, kerbs, jope, ropes, ojae, kid kool, 2face, haloe, busy, tropic, bias, apart, drugs, cylem, skrub, yolk, chief, more esl, boney hso, kodik, jster, kim, cram, anok, pez...people who were up in san francisco at one time or another.

http://www.geocities.com/endlessparadeofdancinggirls/temptemp.html'>

this guy....

it's actually one of my favorite things around in sf....

but i still don't know what to call it....which is fine if there is no name.

but if there is.........????

what this looks like to me is a steamboat or that tentacle guy from the video game day of the tentacle. maybe its just some abstract thing.,

Archived