slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

Guest NoamChomsky

Slept on writers...

Im not sure what you mean by "slept on writers",but one time I came home smashed and passed out and when i woke up it turned out I had used Sufers' leg as a pillow.

(N)(I)(N)(J)(A)(O)(N)(E)®

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

what you mean by toys run shit?? granted there are some whack kids running shit but im not gonna drop names.....i love that kcm/bpm battle...bout time something came to replace that whole hbk beef...what you write man?

keep crushing muni....

YEAH, YEAH.the kcm/bpm battle might call it off because a couple of heads are lock up are either in a group home. HEAR is out the state and ME IM JUST BEING LAYZEE. BUT IM BOUT TO BOMB THIS WEEKIN!!!! HA HA YA KNOW!! and yeah I WRITE KCM<-----

KALI'S

CRASIEST

MOBSTAHS..........LET IT BE KNOWN

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Doug Swell

the ctk crew is pretty sick

ive heard of tck but not ctk

whos up in that?

ive heard of tck but not ctk

whos up in that?

does he mean CKT?

ummm, i guess devilush said that one flow tags look shitty, id have to aggree with you, thats why i dont do them. what i was saying is that hear crushes so hard that it brought my attention to them. plus hear has kind of a mixed style between flowed and downtown style. i dont kno who the fuck joe sorren is, qwertyuiop is the top row of the keyboard, and im not witty enough to come up with a cool name.

siez is not that bad, his handstyle i dont like, but his pieces show skill. even tho theyre all the same letters.

i wouldnt classify myself as a street bomber or a bushopper, i get up wherever i can.

Guest Driftin Mind
Originally posted by qwertyuiop

does he mean CKT?

ummm, i guess devilush said that one flow tags look shitty, id have to aggree with you, thats why i dont do them. what i was saying is that hear crushes so hard that it brought my attention to them. plus hear has kind of a mixed style between flowed and downtown style. i dont kno who the fuck joe sorren is, qwertyuiop is the top row of the keyboard, and im not witty enough to come up with a cool name.

siez is not that bad, his handstyle i dont like, but his pieces show skill. even tho theyre all the same letters.

i wouldnt classify myself as a street bomber or a bushopper, i get up wherever i can.

Hahahahahaha qwertyuiop is a fucking hot boy...My boy said that he went to the library at his school and qwertyuiop was still logged onto 12oz prophet (and from what he said they go to some strict ass catholic school), qwertyuiop dont ruin the rest of your life by getting kicked out of school now

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Driftin Mind

Hahahahahaha qwertyuiop is a fucking hot boy...My boy said that he went to the library at his school and qwertyuiop was still logged onto 12oz prophet (and from what he said they go to some strict ass catholic school), qwertyuiop dont ruin the rest of your life by getting kicked out of school now

hey cmon now...kids from university can tag too!! they just bribe the cops

Guest -MOE LESTER-

too much info is sorta being dropped here...talk about the writers...not about where tehy chill, where they go to school, and whats their street andress...we wouldnt want officer putzs fat ass to be getting any info

come on now.

hear has caughten alot of tags, just look.

yes, i said caughten.

as has spesh/sapien/awe/questimation point.

and like i said before, writing on stuff, is writing on stuff, whether its one flow, "piecier" handstyles or smearing poop on the wall=same thing.

writing on things. quit getting so fucking philisophical, it isnt martha stewart, its graffiti.

so many rules, youre stressing yourselves out.!!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea spesh and sapian have been getting up....sometimes speshs shit looks extremely whack...other times its pretty good

Guest Driftin Mind

yea spesh and sapian have been getting up....sometimes speshs shit looks extremely whack...other times its pretty good

Same person...I agree with the unconsistent style on Spesh's part

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by IM STRAPPED

SICKBOY SBOH TRUE KINGS

sick bmb? that guy is up but most of shit gets hacked

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaah qwerty today i saw one of your peices on this yellow truck...white fill, blue outline, light blue halo, i was just chiling in front of c3 hella high and just pulls up right in front of me...you prick

(sigh) what can i say... i crushed shit extremely hard.

i like spesh's inconsistant style. ull see something hella tight, then ull see something and be like thats hella toy. he doesnt care wut others think about his shit, he just does it for himself(or so it seems)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

(sigh) what can i say... i crushed shit extremely hard.

haha go fuck yourself...where did you hit that truck? was it over near geneva?

Guest Driftin Mind

no shit. who?

Damn...qwertyuiop is a fucking popular dude...now i wanna know who you really are...hit me up at driftingconcept@yahoo and i'll tell you

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha actually hes a nerdy skinny looking mexican dude with messy hair and lots of acne...i think i hit that on the spot eh qwerty?...haha just kidding

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea thats about right.

moe lester is a scrawny white boy that shaves his uni brow and tries to be chinese.

hahaha quite creative there buddy

qwerty is a prick that resembles a ventroloquist dummy with MESSY hair, big nose, and so much acne on his face he looks like the moon....he frequently says the word dude while recieving oral sex from his girlfriend regina, whos on qwertys jock just like his VD.....please believe

good bye my friend

^^i hate you.

anyway, i just saw a said bomb on hifi. i was wondering if anyone knew if that was the said in bpm or someone else. i remember saying that said sucked and i want to take that back if it was the bpmer.

to that kcm guy, what was that bpm/kcm beef about?

Archived