slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kill-u-bitch

i waz posted at tha taco bell on silver and i seen hella buses go by that were crushed as fuck. ceaker reason lr1 cast 10shn and flack had that shit on lock!!

ur smoken nigga i never ceen 10shn runing on a bus and fuck all u label bomers how think ther hot like toy ass howd and sfp . hahahahaha

Originally posted by pirate

But I do. Watch what you say. Shitmop is a giant compared to you.

pirate needs to stop traying to check littel kids step up to one of the bstmob you get rocked on u preppy ass bitch and gory aint nothin he may be big but he dont scare any body

MUNI AINT DEAD...ITS JUST NOT CRUSHED AS MUCH CUS KIDS ARE SCARED OF THE NEW BUSES THATS PUSSY SHIT......THESE NEW BUSES GOT NICE CLEAN WINDOWS THAT YOU CAN SCRIBE WITH AN ERASER..THEY GOT NICE CLEAN PANELS READY FOR PENCIL SHOTS AND STAINERS.....THAT SHIT SHOULD BE ROFCKED HARDER MANG ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS NEED TO FIND A FUCKING ROCK AND HOP A BUS AND JUST FUCK IT UP MANG EVEN IF YOU A FUCKING PEICER MANG JUST GO WRITE ON A BUS GOD DAMMIT THIS IS FRISCO ROOTS SHIT AND YALL GONNA LET IT DIE??? FUCK THAT I HIT OUTSIDERS AND GOT CHASED BUT THAT SHITS FUN....I HIT PANELS AND GOT KICKED OFF THAT SHITS FUN....I SCRIBE THE WINDOWS AND GOT YELLED AT BY A HERB WHITE BUSINESS MAN THAT SHITS FUN.....BUSHOPPINS THE ROOTS SHIT BRING BACK THE OLD DAYS

Originally posted by fuck muni

MUNI AINT DEAD...ITS JUST NOT CRUSHED AS MUCH CUS KIDS ARE SCARED OF THE NEW BUSES THATS PUSSY SHIT......THESE NEW BUSES GOT NICE CLEAN WINDOWS THAT YOU CAN SCRIBE WITH AN ERASER..THEY GOT NICE CLEAN PANELS READY FOR PENCIL SHOTS AND STAINERS.....THAT SHIT SHOULD BE ROFCKED HARDER MANG ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS NEED TO FIND A FUCKING ROCK AND HOP A BUS AND JUST FUCK IT UP MANG EVEN IF YOU A FUCKING PEICER MANG JUST GO WRITE ON A BUS GOD DAMMIT THIS IS FRISCO ROOTS SHIT AND YALL GONNA LET IT DIE??? FUCK THAT I HIT OUTSIDERS AND GOT CHASED BUT THAT SHITS FUN....I HIT PANELS AND GOT KICKED OFF THAT SHITS FUN....I SCRIBE THE WINDOWS AND GOT YELLED AT BY A HERB WHITE BUSINESS MAN THAT SHITS FUN.....BUSHOPPINS THE ROOTS SHIT BRING BACK THE OLD DAYS

PREACH IT! Shits the truth

Originally posted by fuck muni

yeah no ones doin that shit anymore. thats why munis dead. i still get up whenever i ride the bus. just that barely anyone else does.

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

yeah no ones doin that shit anymore. thats why munis dead. i still get up whenever i ride the bus. just that barely anyone else does.

damn straight. I love to be on buses with my boys when they let lose and crush the fuck out of it. I dont feel the need to try to run hard on em but Ill hit them if i have the material.

Originally posted by rehpal2k3

i hate all deez fucking toy saying muni is dead like ckt u fuking dick ridding hoes gory u talk so much trash u fuking beaner u get ran by bst hoe . hahahahahaahah

well lets look at the fact that ckt runs shit besides tags, unlike bst. those fucking bushoppers need to stay in their fucking element

Originally posted by GaryColemen

well lets look at the fact that ckt runs shit besides tags, unlike bst. those fucking bushoppers need to stay in their fucking element

u fucking toy why u saying that bst should stay in their own

element nigga try, saying that to one bst heads u fucking toy

bst checked abuse / ckt

ckt cant see any of those bst fools just because ckt has some ups around the city dosent make them savs thats what ive been hearing

but if the battle hapends i bet bst whil hella run them kock suckers

thats why abuse got checked by phine pestoh and lapher i heard that bitch tryed to act all hard stiking up for ckt and hes not even part of the crew . :king: reahpal2k3

Archived