slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

Guest -MOE LESTER-

wtf is your problem shitmop...you say you like that grimey old school shit,, and kids still try to keep it alive, even if they are whack...i could give a fuck if a bushoppers shot is whak as fuck and has no "style", i give props because it gives those faggots at the muni yards extra work to do...why do you back pirate up when his new jack ass hates on it

your right i dont right anymore..i havent done a midnight run in lke 2 years, i like sitting in my room at 2 in the morning whacking off to bangthumbs cheifin out my one hitter and poppin percocets, rather than be on the streets tagging stuff....but if i see any abuse shit runnin, im taking my sharpie to it...word!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by pirate

people see your graffiti ass a joke. you will fall off, and when you do i will smile.

I guess you wont be smiling for a long time, especialy when Cast catches up to you again. Ill flaunt my new tag and keep gettin up while you switch your name and rock hurt throwies.

Originally posted by toebe

yeah whats up rackpaintyo i heard u got punked to day by cast bst and flack bst how did it fill and i heard cast and flack did it in front of hella people and they(the people) where chearing on cast and flack. Also i heard that flack was going to break yuor hand for writing B$T".......is it true? don't lie now cause you know it is true.:lol: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA......

nope. u dont even know who i am tart. but i know who u are and u run with a bunch of little nerds. flack is a little geek with glasses and a lisp and ur boy cast is a pussy who thinks hes hard cause hes big. if they did punk me in a bunch of people, i think id kill myself. if they tried id beat the fuck out of their little kid asses NIGGUH!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by toebe

yeah whats up rackpaintyo i heard u got punked to day by cast bst and flack bst how did it fill and i heard cast and flack did it in front of hella people and they(the people) where chearing on cast and flack. Also i heard that flack was going to break yuor hand for writing B$T".......is it true? don't lie now cause you know it is true. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" u a dick riding faggot .. u love the attention" - nas

i dont kno u ... but this qoute makes me think of that...

if the shoe fits .. wear it

Archived