slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

muni is dying

munis been dead since they came out with them new buses...but i still them crushed thats frisco shit mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: 10

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

If I see you again its over.

-pirate

Shit. didn't mean to be so harsh, I'm just sayin, don't drop names cuz that shit is fucked up! Anyways, i thought we were tight pirate, I never did nothing to you, you never did anything to me. I'm also tryin to say, don't talk shit on someone you've seen once, when you don't even know their real name! Get rid of that post!

yeah whats up rackpaintyo i heard u got punked to day by cast bst and flack bst how did it fill and i heard cast and flack did it in front of hella people and they(the people) where chearing on cast and flack. Also i heard that flack was going to break yuor hand for writing B$T".......is it true? don't lie now cause you know it is true.:lol: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA......

Originally posted by toebe

Also priate your still going to get your ass beat when i see u......i know what u look like too u fucking art fag bitch....and rackyopaint u dont know who the fuck is running in this city so shout the fuck up.

yeah, pirate is the biggest art fag...:lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

damn this is some funny ass shit...

i think pirate should shut the fuck up hatin on bushoppin, we wreck shit on the daily to keep muni FUCKED UP! i give props to the muni wreckas trying to keep old school frisco shit alive

you bring your corny ass over from the east bay....hit a bunch of HURT ASS shots on advertiser stands...and your running for 3 months in hoods you never step in...its gonna be fun using all your shitty ass bombs as a canvas for my grimey one flows biatch!!!!

Archived