Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hava_nagila

slept on writers in the Bay Area

bahahahaha...****should be afraid. ****is huge. i could see how the chode would be scared. ****is like 2 times the chode. thats tight. bst up, ****down.

yo ****, i seen that streaker shot on the front window of a 54, good shit man. as far as the whole ****** thing, im not saying anything. i'd like to see how it turns out, ****: you should probably lay-low homie.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahah CKT vs Busbombers....i wanna see this shit happenin theres no good battles in frisco right now.....CKT couldnt rock a bus even if the driver was a blind fat guy stuck in the drivers seat but they do peice better

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

ahah CKT vs Busbombers....i wanna see this shit happenin theres no good battles in frisco right now.....CKT couldnt rock a bus even if the driver was a blind fat guy stuck in the drivers seat but they do peice better

ive seen em hit cutty scribes and labels but thats it

Guest -MOE LESTER-

razo used to catch wreck but he was reppin 1810 when he was doin that transit shit...i went bushoppin with atari a long time ago and rocked the back panels but i think that was the only time

fu

hey pirate u know who this is..... i saw that shit on the truck where i went over u and u hacked out BST with ckt..... bitch ur asking for it BST ani't no Bull Shit Talkers, we Bomb on Shit Talkers..... u will be my bitch on the corner of silver & mission.

fuck u ho

what ever! im fuckin pissed now so who ever abuse is, it is going towards u bitch ur getting fucked up when i see u i know what u look like. DON'T FUCK WITH ME BITCH.....im in this game till i die! :mad:

BST vs. CKT just wouldnt work... bst would have muni on lock, and ckt would have some shit on the streets. its just a bad idea. but then again, looks like pirate fucked up his ride, so maybe he'll be forced to take muni... i can just picture ckt trying to do a flow tag... that cracks me up.

Originally posted by Mr. Whoopy

I can just picture diepig trying to do graffiti....now that cracks me up.

YOURE HOT SHIT!