slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by toebe

diepig ur a fucking dumn ass..:lol:.........and abuse u bitch ass toy ur going to really get fucked up when i see u.....also i hear u had a little run in with 10SHN and a little talk with him, it wasn't all true. pirate

Yeah, you didnt smash on someone at a party.:dazed:

offer is still up if you two want to handle shit...

I dont know anything about S.F. Slept on writers in the east bay: Empire, Bely, Dement, Japan, Haiku, Mucster, efso. That's about it for now. The East bay as a whole is slept on. S.F. is a mecca for grafitti, so no one pays any attention to the writers putting in work just accross the bay.

Originally posted by kill-u-bitch

who the fuck cares about the east bay. if yall want recognition drive across the fucking bay bridge and crush shit here. who the fuck cares about some graffiti in berekely except white hicks.

:lol: there really isnt much except the couple main streets and the yards

Originally posted by kill-u-bitch

who the fuck cares about the east bay. if yall want recognition drive across the fucking bay bridge and crush shit here. who the fuck cares about some graffiti in berekely except white hicks.

Not all of us have cars to drive accross the bridge and not all of us are out for recognition. I spend NO time in San Francisco so why should i bomb S.F. So ill never se my shit and have a bunch of people i don't know talk shit about me. Im out for self gratification. The east bay has history that no one recognizes. That's what slept on is right? People who have bombed and have history but aren't given due respect. AS, TFG, HSO, Lords, BEOK, Haiku, Dement, Nesta, Ensue, Oscar, Leisure, Duse, Fares etc. They have or currently are bombing the east bay (which isn't just Berkeley) and they are shitted on because they don't bomb Frisco. I respect S.F., but i have love for the east bay

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

dements not really slept on. that fools popular as hell. i think that fool ensue is slept on, hes done some real sick pieces and shit all over the god damn place from frisco to the east bay, even though i dont really like CKT.

he just hits tags and fills next to everybody elses shit, and i was checkin the LA thead and his "crazy peices" look pretty similar. if theres anyone from closet kase teens that deserves recognition its that nigga atari, fools got shit on lock plus his steez is original.

fuck berkeley, fools thinking they hard for bombing the suburbs! everybody there has the same nasty style. nesta is cool though, he's got some crazy spots. as far as CKT goes, atari and ensue are the only ones with a unique style... and now everybody and they mommas trying to bite them. fuckin quack, jeabs, all these fools are jocking a lil too hard. not to disrespect, but whats the big fuckin deal bitch?!

yall fuckin high school taggers be fucking clueless bout graff. ensue aint slept on, he over-rated. he dont hit sick spots, he just a jocka that incorparates stuff he learned in art school into his shit and how he original? ckt is the weakest shit i eva seen homie, if this shit was around in 98-99 it wouldnt have lasted long, me n the homies woulda hit tags all over they peices

Archived