slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

Originally posted by Pimpslap3000

diepig- hmmm... i didn't want to talk any shit. i gots no problems with you my nigga. it was just some funny shit that whoopy dropped.

whats this shit about "go put up some labels"? not like it matters, but you can't even step to the chode as far as putting up goes...

no beef though...we're both vegetarian, remember?:nope::nope::nope:

i was reffering to the fact that you're real big on putting up labels. i hope you didnt just suggest that the chode has more ups than me... no beef, cause i just ate a vegi burger!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i gots a joke that shitmop might like, cause he seems real homophobic:

these 2 guys are having sex in their house when all of a sudden it catches fire. only one of them makes it out alive... so who was it, the guy on top or the one on the bottom?

hey you white boys look kinda funny..WHHHHHHHAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!

PIRATE AND PIECE415 YOU GUYS ARE GONNA CATCH IT! ARRRR! FUCK PIRATE! LAPHER GOES :lol: HA!HA!HA!HA! :lol: STUPID WHITE WHORE BAGS! CANT SQUASH BEEF! FAG WHITE BOYS WANNA SAY THERE SORRY ON THE PHONE! WHAT A FAG! YOU ARE CKT YOU FAG! DONT BE ASHAMED OF BEIN GAY, CLOSET KASE TEAM! EVERYBODY KNOWS ATARI ASS FUCKED THAT KID! ABUSE TAG TEAMED HELLA GUYS IN CASTRO!!

Originally posted by toebe

hey you white boys look kinda funny..WHHHHHHHAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!

PIRATE AND PIECE415 YOU GUYS ARE GONNA CATCH IT! ARRRR! FUCK PIRATE! LAPHER GOES :lol: HA!HA!HA!HA! :lol: STUPID WHITE WHORE BAGS! CANT SQUASH BEEF! FAG WHITE BOYS WANNA SAY THERE SORRY ON THE PHONE! WHAT A FAG! YOU ARE CKT YOU FAG! DONT BE ASHAMED OF BEIN GAY, CLOSET KASE TEAM! EVERYBODY KNOWS ATARI ASS FUCKED THAT KID! ABUSE TAG TEAMED HELLA GUYS IN CASTRO!!

-I know this dude called seth who got buttfucked by atari. I guess there more than 1!:lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

abuse is ckt's whore.....he gets passed around like HIV in kenya, i hate abuse's tag so much....id rather see shit from that bitch SARAH, where the fuck did she go???? i want to hump her....

Archived