slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought u were sayin that since that fool **** was white he had a higher chance of gettin banked on. my fault patna.

but i heard **** is a scary ass mark anyway. he aint exactly runnin with some straight up gangstas, and it dont take much to punk a little CKT kid. get urself some HEAT ****! haha

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahah CKT vs Busbombers....i wanna see this shit happenin theres no good battles in frisco right now.....CKT couldnt rock a bus even if the driver was a blind fat guy stuck in the drivers seat but they do peice better

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

ahah CKT vs Busbombers....i wanna see this shit happenin theres no good battles in frisco right now.....CKT couldnt rock a bus even if the driver was a blind fat guy stuck in the drivers seat but they do peice better

ive seen em hit cutty scribes and labels but thats it

Guest -MOE LESTER-

razo used to catch wreck but he was reppin 1810 when he was doin that transit shit...i went bushoppin with atari a long time ago and rocked the back panels but i think that was the only time

fu

hey pirate u know who this is..... i saw that shit on the truck where i went over u and u hacked out BST with ckt..... bitch ur asking for it BST ani't no Bull Shit Talkers, we Bomb on Shit Talkers..... u will be my bitch on the corner of silver & mission.

Archived