shameless self promotion: stentoria v3

stentoria

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i really liked that site. i figured it was gonna be just another flash/tech site, but nope. it was dope. since you're on your third version (i didnt look at the first two) you're probably beyond caring for criticism, but just in case, heres a couple things i noticed...

1.when the site loads, the main part of the page is really low on the bottom right side, so you have to open the browser up almost all the way to access it. which might not be a big deal, but since there is so much 'dead' spage to the left, it might be an idea.

2.the art is really dope, but to put it on a blank page with no prsentation is doing it a diservice. add a background, even if its just black. also, shrink it to fit the window. its really difficult to look at a piece of 'art', then scroll down (or over) to see the rest of it, and maintain a constant 'feeling' ya know. the work suffers a ton, and all for nothing.

3. back buttons. maybe its just me, but i hate sites that dont have some cool little navigation sytem. if i have to mouse all the way up to the top of the browser, someone isnt pushing themself hard enough.

take that all for what its worth to you, but im not saying it to be a dick. i really liked the site alot, its one of the coolest ive seen in a long time, i just think it could be improved with a couple little things.

Archived