Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pukey1

.chipped tooth

Recommended Posts

im kinda fucked up an im bored so i was just making oujt with my woman and im kinda woohoo so i think i chipped my tooth. thats all goodnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest platapie

dam you go tsome ruff make out styles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was at a show, and someone shoved me from behind, and i chipped my tooth on my beer bottle. nothing noticable, but a story for the masses. good show though: i got thrown out twice... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one of my front teeth has a pretty decent chip in it, and 2 of my molars have/had big gaping holes in them from me getting hit while playing with the barbell in my tongue... htese are getting capped tho. one's already got a temporary cap on it, and it's made out of (look at my name...) ...vinyl! i'm gonna ask if i can keep the temporary one after they put in the permanent one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I got a chipped front tooth from doing a back handspring into a worm in 8th grade. Somebody stuck their arm in the circle while I was jumping backwards, making me fuck up and miss the floor with my hands on the landing. I landed on the tile floor with my mouth. Woo hoo. Beer,

 

El Mamerro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fabo 2

What an exciting thread this is. Not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 768186

shut up fago 2, youre just mad because you havent ever chipped a tooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Andy Capp

a friend of mine accidentally shoved it in a girls ass while doing doggy, she screamed and whipped around with her elbow and it caught him in the mouth and broke his tooth. he's extra careful while aiming now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last time i was at the dentist i got a cavity filled without the anethstetic , it fuckin hurt like hell , but i toughed it out , that was my passage into man hood .............:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you roll alot, you'll know what im talking about when your jaws clench. well my jaw clenched hard as a bitch and my teeth hit and slid over each other, and chipped the shit out of my tooth. you thought nails running down a chalkboard was bad, try grinding your teeth hard as a bitch, rolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why not...

 

i was drunk in the back of my homegirls car about to swig some more of the henny while she took off at the same time i slammed the bottle into my two front teeth an chipped one tooth swallowed the peice and got drunk all in the same motion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dai

if you roll alot, you'll know what im talking about when your jaws clench. well my jaw clenched hard as a bitch and my teeth hit and slid over each other, and chipped the shit out of my tooth. you thought nails running down a chalkboard was bad, try grinding your teeth hard as a bitch, rolling.

 

 

i know EXACTLY what your talking about, woke up with a few loose teeth once, and decided it was time to chew on somthing from then on while i was rolling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ASER1NE

last time i was at the dentist i got a cavity filled without the anethstetic , it fuckin hurt like hell , but i toughed it out , that was my passage into man hood .............:)

yes, but did he hit the nerve? when he did that to me, he thought it might eae the pain to make the drill go slower. WRONG!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

one of my front teeth has a pretty decent chip in it, and 2 of my molars have/had big gaping holes in them from me getting hit while playing with the barbell in my tongue... htese are getting capped tho. one's already got a temporary cap on it, and it's made out of (look at my name...) ...vinyl! i'm gonna ask if i can keep the temporary one after they put in the permanent one...

 

fuck tongue rings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother pushed me tooth first into the tv when i was like ten, it knocked half of one of my top-front teeth out. I got that fixed, then a while later the filling came out when I was eating a jolly rancher...now the second filling has got a chip in it which I'm going to get fixed in a few weeks...I hate teeth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×