Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 768186

FUCK SONY

Guest 768186

sony is the worst brand ever, at least in terms of mini disc players...ive had nothing but bad luck with this piece of shit. damn thing wont record anything..i put a disc in, plug in the mic and press record.."one two one two mic check, hello hello hello hellooooooooo"..

and this is what you hear: "I........CH.....EC..............EL....O...O......O.................O.....CH..." you get the picture.....dont ever buy a sony MD player, get JVC or SHARP or PANASONIC....SONY is no good, be warned

see your problem is you bought a mini disc player , they are just bundles of crap , get an mp3 player , even the super cheap RIO ones , they are way better .

Guest imported_Tesseract

its enjoyble indeed^^

Guest platapie

Re: -aReK_aE-

Originally posted by def_mode

-aReK_aE-

stop writeing your nam ein everypost. your gonna get banned

Re: Re: -aReK_aE-

Originally posted by platapie

for real

Guest 768186

see, the problem with those rio players is you cant record live music the way you can with MD player/recorders...thats the whole reason i have one, is to record myself playing with groups or to tape shows i go to..not for mp3s

Re: Re: -aReK_aE-

Originally posted by platapie

do it!

:D

sorry...drunk........

Guest 768186

am i speaking french? the problem is with the player/recorder itself, not the mic

I've never had a problem with my video camera, I love it and I love sony I think just about every electronic in my house is a sony. The only problem I had with my video camera was I got cigarette ash in it, my own fault not theirs, I say Boo this man, buy sony.

i see , but mini disc players are still fuckin gay , you drop them once and they never work again , way too many tiny mechanical parts that break like they were made of paper . if you are about the music , get a digital video camera and transfer the audio via computer to your MP3 player . but since you are probably poor , just buy a very inexpensive digital (tape) recorder ,, bring it to the shows get way better music quality and put it on an MP3 player . MD players are soo 1999 . get with the times man.

this digi cam works fine. batteries die in 2 minutes but i guess thats universal with most cameras. installing the driver was a bitch. but my comp had a hard time recognizing my scanner too.

except when I try to import using photoshop it won't recognize the cam. oh well I can still get 'em.

who the fuck i'm i kidding?

operator troubles.:confused: ;)

Guest sneak

i must have to disagree wit u.....i got a sony md player and recorder for christmas and after a few teething problems, ie me not understanding how to turn it on, it has worked perfectly well.

and id have to say my player is indestructible. ive dropped it coming out of a plane, fell on it enuff times while skiing etc etc and it still works

fuck i dont know about all sony ....but this sony vaio is a piece of shit. always freezing n shieeeet and restarts for no gaw damn reason grrr

Ive got a SONY MD and I totally disagree with you. Mine has taken a battering and its totally fine and skip proof. Mine can store around 3 hours of good quality music on ONE disk. I can hook it up to walkmans, stereos, microphones, my compter and record any sound from it (MP3s, real player streams etc.). I would say its much better than an mp3 player.

plus i got it on a 5 finger discount :D I love my MD player :love2:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this