talk about std's?

is it me or do guys not talk about them, ever? why not? i'm unaware of any std's that i have, i've tested before and was clean, not in a while though :( . it seems to be a pretty taboo subject between me and my boys. i would think that if i had something, i'd look for someone who also did, wouldn't mind if my close friends know, you know, maybe they's hook a brother up. girls are way informed about what everyone has, why don't we do that shit? more healthy people, more sex, who gets hurt?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think its so taboo bc it stirs up the feeling thats uncomfortable , especially around other ppl . they might get the wrong impression , and thus make conclusions about you that are untrue , and for that reason among others , we tend to stay away from such topics.

Guest willy.wonka

the first time i was offered an answer if i had hiv or aids

i took a blood test and they asked me if i wanted to know...i said nope.

kinda scary...i didnt think i had it...but later on i took another blood test and requested for the answer....i dont have hiv or aids...kinda makes you feel good inside.

its a scary thing...i think for me its not cause i would die..its cause i made the ultimate mistake and i would be paying for it, with my life.

i wouldnt be able to have children,i wouldnt even want a wife.i would be taking "hard to swallow" pills for the rest of my life.

i have been in lectures when a man with aids came up to stage..i think he was mad cause of his ultimate mistake..but i think he was also mad that he was gay.anal sex will rip the skin allowing the blood flow, letting the virus creep in.

he was mad cause he was sick.he used to be well...do we know for sure?how can we ever tell?

your punishments for folly....you have fun with lustful sin...you have made the ultimate mistake...let the extermination begin.

tadah!

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i think its so taboo bc it stirs up the feeling thats uncomfortable , especially around other ppl . they might get the wrong impression , and thus make conclusions about you that are untrue , and for that reason among others , we tend to stay away from such topics.

you pretty much defined taboo there. ok, i have one sexual problem clumpy semen, don't know why, it just started to have these clear clumpy things in it and if i don't jerk it for a while sometimes the pressure gets built up and i shoot like i'm peter north. it's not a std, i asked a doctor about it, so i'm not sure if it applies to the conversation, but i'm, well, i'm gonna shut up now. i'm pretty much off sex for a while btw, it's funny thinking about how my attitudes have changed about it, it really is the ultimate trust game these days.

Guest platapie

they say liek one in every 7 peopel have a form of an STD. that means theres about 10 people on 12oz right now that have a STD. imagine how many people all togather on 12oz are lil infested rodents

yeah, i guess i get checked when i donate blood, i forgot about that. i'm pretty sure the girl i had sex with all of last year was fairly clean. i heard today the average american gets two std's in his or her lifetime, that's pretty scary to think about too, considering the prevalence of hpv and herpes. thank god some new shit is on the way to help fight them.

your 'chunky semen' is actually sperm and sperm alone ,just too much of it ,or too little semen , your ratio of semen to sperm is probably low , which isnt harmful , but it will lessen your chances of impregnation. you probably just masterbate too often , cut back on the whack and it should even out , if not your testosterone levels may be low , in which case a hormone therapy will solve it .

yes , i am a doctor.

i got into a severe bike accident like 2 years ago and i smashed my groin area VERY hard on the handle bars....my nuts turned blue and i had to have surgery to fix a bunch of damaged blood vessels....its not HIV but its something thats prolly gonna fuck up my chances of impregated a girl later on....im pissed

Archived