scribble jam bombing request.

intercity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have the poser next wall on 75 (or was it 71?) and some of my stuff... but its on a roll that only god knows when it'll get developed. sorry im not helping much. i wont shut it down though, id like to see flcs as well. bump for somethign or other...

The silver Poser/Next was on 75.

I have almost all of that shit lying around. But I am too lazy to get it and scann it in. Next gets the award for most shit up during Scribble week by far. Awol rock the Days Inn which was dope and a nice spot at a bus stop with Kane. Voice and Swek rocked a few fills and more tags than I could count. But the list goes on and I don't feel like typing.

aright well here's some shit that was done durin that weekend. i have more shit, but this is about the only thing i know for a fact that was done that weekend.. diss it if u like.. also suck my dick if u like. i'll have some more pix from another wall.. and my shits not in this post cuz i never got it scanned and someone has my pix.

Zyar (gyro's girl)

cin23.jpg

Gyro

ACF3B1.jpg

Rasp

cin25.jpg

Lune

"]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3242/cin26.jpg'>

i've got some mode and aven shit, but i figured that had done before cuz their local. to see my other cincy bombin shit go to http://www.geocities.com/nashgraff and look under the "Outatown" section. again, i'll have more of our shit later.

[This message has been edited by i love phat rabbit (edited 08-23-2001).]

wow, those suck! no wonder the community hates scribble weekend and that lady ruined the other pieces, they're just irritated at the fact that theres nice graff in one spot, but the event draws a bunch of toys to ruin the rest of the city

Archived