MacRoCk '02

CIPHER_one

Welp, the first day was pretty badass. Hopesfall took it. They were insane (I taped it for ya seeking, get at me for a trade). American Nightmare cancelled "due to inury". and Poison the Well's van broke down. Q and not U rocked out as well, and I hear Spitfire's last show was badass. Darkest hour was good too.

Lineup for day #2:

-Digger

-Prevent Falls

-The Stryder

-Fairwheather

-little bit of Liar's Academy

-Zero Zero

-Kill Your Idols

-Skipping Avail for Onelinedrawing (I've seen Avail)

-Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CIPHER_one

haha naw, I think a friend of theirs passed away or something.

Harikari, whats WNITA? and Kill your Idols was not very good.

Okay, I missed Fugazi at the bottom of your list. Two good bands.

Anyway. We're Not In This Alone... the last Youth of Today LP? Amazing record.

im not gonna get into details...but i went to the New England Metal and Hardcore Fest yesterday all day and i seen a lot of great bands....but...

let me say something... poison the well sucks. whoopps.

they are a shitty band forever plus 56.

money in the well

poi$on the well

their music is nothing great. it even took a turn to a nu-metal/hardore level which is disgusting. their forced emotion sounds like a bunch of kids crying for no reason. their little sentimental calm parts where the singer sings/talks all nice sounds retarded and VERY scene. they also just like popped out of no where an spread like a disease. no good.

all their music consists of predictable time signatures and as a whole...it lacks originality.

NG - NO GOOD

OVERRATED

THERES MORE OUT THERE

GRAB YOUR NUTS AND JUMP OFF A BRIDGE

THE STARS ARE OUTSIDE

i love the sky

They've been brewing down here for a while since the 90's .....An Acre lost........back when Duane from A Jealousy Issue(his current band) was in it...........i don't know. I think if their second album sounded like their first people would be complaining alot less.

Last statement: Props to Florida boys making it huge.

Interested in seeing .Hopesfall. i'll get my chance when they come down for Orlando Magic Fest.

Another query: when the hell are Stretch Armstrong going to come to florida.......?

Archived