Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Celo

U.C.'s in HOME DEPOT"?

yes there are...basically look for any males who are unencumbered by any gear. undercovers are easy to spot, almost every store has them, watch out

they are everywhere dude ,most stand out like a sore thumb , but some i know personally or have been pointed out to me are very stealth , one was an 50 yr old lady , another was a guy wearing ripped jeans with green hair , theyre getting crafty for cheez.

Guest whoami

What the fuck can they do? As long as your not racking they cant stop you, the most is get a glance at your face....What a waste of tax dollars

fuck da.....

fuck loss prevention n all u dick ridin law enforcers and fuck east gay g u fukkin bitch ass mufucka u talk to much n u smell like pork

Originally posted by whoami

As long as your not racking they cant stop you

good call there cheif............

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by ASER1NE

they are everywhere dude ,most stand out like a sore thumb , but some i know personally or have been pointed out to me are very stealth , one was an 50 yr old lady , another was a guy wearing ripped jeans with green hair , theyre getting crafty for cheez.

yeah when i got caught for shop lifting at the mall there was soo many fucking under cover security gaurds it was crazy... there was this one lady that was about 60 and she probably weighed 250lbs... she was one fat peice of shit and fuck she was ugly... not someone that u would expect to be a security gaurd

the undercovers who busted me at a certain store were hispanic dudes who were wearing expensive shoes, had ice, and nicely combed hair....I SHOULDA KNOWN!!!! jp

i love those rent-a-cops some stores hire , like 40 yr old women , and old fat guys you know one ounch and they are done . or that you can just threaten and they wet their pants , haha i love it , whats the fucking point , they dont do shit but stand around and look like jack asses

Originally posted by jeff123456

yeah when i got caught for shop lifting at the mall there was soo many fucking under cover security gaurds it was crazy... there was this one lady that was about 60 and she probably weighed 250lbs... she was one fat peice of shit and fuck she was ugly... not someone that u would expect to be a security gaurd

woah...

When u go to rack..don't fit the descriptionthey look for....rock some decent gear no SAGZ and no HATS!

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

They are very easy to spot. Look for someone lurking and pretending to not know which thing to pick out...

wait, that's me while i'm racking and people won't go away.

last time i was at home depot i racked a 10" folding saw, it flips out real fast and is very threatening.

Guest jus

wow i didnt know that they were doin that alot now, i would just look for a walky talky things or if i thought some one was eyein me i would wounder the store an if he was watching me i would walk thru the store for hours just to piss them off!

you basically dont have to worry about undercovers as long as the time between you racking the item and the time you leave the store is under 1 minute ( and they didnt see you of course)

that would be an ill ass job to do in tha mall...

id do that shit... :D ahahahah

teaser

Guest jus

you know now that i think of it, when i went to boston i was at tower records or the place thats in the old tower an some dude was just chillen at the counter watching us, an he was in normal cloth but he had a walky talky an it never came to me that he was suppose to be under cover, i knew he worked there right when i looked at him..wow they do a bad job plus with my smooth techniques i racked a show an prove#5 zine,:) fuck u,c's!

fuck u.c's

i was at a virgin records, plannin to get sum mags and i noticed a buff ass black dude wanderin the store like he was lost. I suspected he wuz a uc so i posted up like i was readin a magazine (MAXIM no doubt) i had time to lose so i waited there for like a hour to a hour and a half, and he just kept walkin around lookin lost and stoopid. I didn't get nuthin, but those guys have GOT TO DO A BETTER JOB if they even think of catching me, shit a blind guy coulda saw that...

Originally posted by phism

wait, that's me while i'm racking and people won't go away.

last time i was at home depot i racked a 10" folding saw, it flips out real fast and is very threatening.

"Oh fuck, let's get outta here, that motherfucker's got a saw!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's awesome.

Last time I was at a Barnes & Noble I was at the magazine rack with a friend, and there was this Abercrombie & Fitch fratboy just lifting up his shirt and stuffing mags in his pockets, right out in the open, there were three more people right behind and beside him. It was hilarious. I hope he didn't get caught...anyway I bought my magazines.

Here comes the more relevant part: "Good thing we weren't undercovers!!" Heh-heh.

You think that's bad I get asked every fuckin time why I'm buying paint and I tell them that I can't paint a piece with pencil cuz I only have three hours to spare.

Just because I'm Puerto Rican I tell you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this