Banned in the USA

sixteenvandals

Originally posted by seeking

your right, lemme call espo and see if he can make me famous too.

lets be frank here for a moment. i like most your stuff. i have a certain amount of respect for what you've done, but then you go pulling some hipocritical bullshit and it just shoots it all to hell. you say atleast everyone knows its you? dude, how fucking long did you refer to yourself in 3rd person, to avoid admitting your identity? how long did you talk shit on people and enforce you anonymity? it was only after you decided you wanted a piece of the internet fame that you had previously dissed people for, and started posting your own shit, that you came clean, and at that point, you had no choice. you act like you're some clean train mercenary, and if you dont have an album full then your not shit, but the fact of the matter is that you had your hand held as you walked into nearly every single yard you've been in, in both europe and america. no shame in getting put on, but acting like your some rough and tumbly gangster about the shit, when the people that matter know the truth, just makes you look foolish. just be honest man... you've painted some cool shit and you've influenced a whole lot of people... if you would just quit presenting yourself like an asshole, you wouldnt have to deal with any of this.

ironic that i would be saying all of this? perhaps, but i know a thing or two about peoples perceptions and how the internet changes things.

i've known grey for a long time, and i'm no famous guy.. i have no idea where all the hostility twords him comes from.. when he painted subways here (in sf)and no one showed him how.. he figured it out himself.. he's never had any reason to be nice (which i don't think is a must for a writer) but was..

everyone who talks shit here either must see some wierd alternate reality grey, or are jealous.. hmmm..

bottom line:

who cares who you are? it's the piece that matters..

i DO think posting censored photos is corny.. but i flood the internet with my crap.. so what do i know..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grey,

you and i are really not so different. we both have a reputation for talking insane amounts of shit, yet every single person that knows us swears to the death that in real life, we're totally chill and easy to get along with. the other day you said you come across differently on the internet, not because you get on here and think your some gangster, but because in person, no one ever comes at you like they do here. ive been saying this for 3 years. its been my curse. and just like you, time and time again, i fell into it. i would reply to their criticisms and get angry and talk shit and really, it was such an incredible waste of time that if ive ever looked foolish on here, it was for doing that.

people bitched about my attitude. they said i didnt have the status within the writing community to be saying the shit that i was. in most cases i think they were wrong, but the few times that they were right, stuck so firmly in their mind, that they were blind to right and wrong, and just loved to throw darts at me every chance they got.

whether deserved or not, that's what has happend to you. people got fed up with your attitude, or what they perceived as attitude, and they're calling you out on it.

personally, i have no real interest in trying to clown you. its not who i am, and not what i want. sure, im gonna stick up for my friends, but you would, and have, done the same. its to be expected. this whole thing started (between us), right or wrong, over completely un-graff related shit. it turned into something much worse, but considering both of our 'reputations', that too is to be expected. well, that and an annoying motherfucker who had no business speaking either of our names, dick riding them both for attention and making it all appear much more severe than it was on its own. either way, its like when me and lead clash, completely predictable.

whatever, take all of my words with a grain of salt. think of me as just some sucker on the internet that couldnt paint his way out of a paper bag, it doesnt bother me. im just being honest with you. this is why you get haters. not because you dont put in work, but because you present it as if you're the only one putting in work, and everyone else is a second class writer. then you do that corny ass censoring your own photos shit, and it just comes across lame as hell. its cyber stamp licking, blocked out or not. its still saying 'hey, im grey, and i painted a subway car in europe"... no one likes someone going for cheap fame, especially you, and thats what makes it hypcritical.

as i said, people talk, and trust me, this is what they say.

and let me just break off the comparison

while in 00 when you were painting with me and some 15 year old toys that "held your hand to spots"

**** was out with AWR and old school frisco legends.

I came up off SF graffiti and feel i have to right to stick up for a writer I have seen nothing but qaulity work in person from.

so dude, just lay off it. call me a dickrider, i think i first graced your ears with that term..

or show me some flicks and ill lay off you once and for all.

oh, and finally.....

when you lived here and did nothing but paint the same chill spots over and over..you were so busy being "abstract" that you tried to clown TIEONE THR for biting TWIST.

maybe you should pay a bit more attention the skematics of your city and worry less about other peoples haters....

and if you dont like my comments, maybe you shouldnt make yours on a message board that is fairly public.

muahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

thanks seeking.....reading you clown yourself was some good shit.

if your freinds hit transits, respect. hell, if you hit transits respect.

but..........aww fuggit......

heres the unabridged reason why I edit my photos.

the internet is non archival. this forum and any other website is strictly not going to last more than a few years. it isnt like 10 years from now i can pull these flicks off then net to show some new writers.

the point is...they are MY flicks so how in the hell are you going to tell me what to do with them?

i show it just to say "i am active right now"

thats the only reason. i mean come on, everyone has seen my stuff, it isnt a big mystery whats under the black box.

if you all dont want censored pics, then post yours the way you choose to.

and seeking, the one difference is that people are talking shit about me and my work. with you they are just talking shit about things you say. big difference.

16v.

"every city i have been to i did properly BY MYSELF"

the problem with graffiti, is that its a sewing circle. everyone knows everyone elses business and everyone is only 1 person away from eachother... either of us could make one phone call, and be in touch with the other. which is cool, because it makes networking easy and ensures you a place to crash and a ride to the yard no matter what state you're in, but the downside is that people love to discuss other folks business.

Hey seek,

so waht's the problem?

I don't know who you are, and i won't dis you, but what's your problem with people talkin shit? You call it 'downside' and i think that's the key of all this thread. Ok, people talk shit, but then? Someone reply as much shit as he took, but remains all here. We live for facts over all, not for internet words, should be just for fun that we're all here talkin... but everything is outside someone's range seem to be a problem for all others. What's the problem in being bringed to a yard by a local? I do quite often with a lot of people... but as 16v noticed some posts ago, i bring people who can handle the whole action. I'd like to see ya all haters what's going on if in a yard alone, something you can't exept happens... But i guess when you'd have to choose if goin alone or stay home, you'd rather prefer the second. Here's the difference, eveyone who's in this fucking game would prefer to chill with locals, have actions togheter, know more about the city backgroung...and all those nice things, but here WHO can really manage an action by himself?

I'm sure who do his shit in his town, and know how a subway system , or a commuter system works, can do it quite everywhere (need a lot experience.)... but YOU shuold call some friends...

Will they bring you?

Please stop dissing people for a non sense.

who wants to hear a story?

i lived in the bay for about two years. one of which i didnt paint at all, the other i painted chill wall spots, freights, and occasional tags and throw ups when i was in SF (which outside of work, i rarely was). glass etch seems to think that since i never crushed the bay (amusingly enough, neither did he) that makes me weak. never mind the fact i had no interest in bombing at the time, and never made any claims otherwise. he likes to brag about how he was king of sacramento back in 95. funny thing is i know people in sacto, and none of them had ever heard of him. even more amusing, is that he would brag about how he was down with those very same people. he even did it to their faces, not having any idea who they were. you see, glass etch is bipolar. he disses me on the internet one second, then sends me emails trying to be my boy, wanting to fly across the country and hang out with me the next. he trys to 'clown' me for painting with young kids. of course he wont mention that he was sending a 15 year old girl, in rome, letters telling her they should be together and that he was gonna move there and 'be' with her. no, glass etch doesnt care for the truth. the first day i met him, he was asking me to join his 'crew'. he talks a gang of shit, then bases his credibility on what his 'friends' are doing or have done. funny thing is, all of these guys are lords, a crew notoriously easy to get into, yet he has never been asked to join. huh. and the year that i hung out with him, i heard countless stories about how these very same 'friends' were hating on him. infact, they used to stamp him out all the time. i painted with him every week (the exact same chill spots he 'disses me for painting, mind you) and i never met these 'friends' of his. no, i take that back, i met them once. they were painting a production, strangely his 'friends' didnt ask him to get down, and even better, there was beef because we painted next to their production. his piece later got ragged, mine was left alone. huh. then he says that i drop names and brag about the people i hang out with. never mind the fact that he has no examples of this too show. never mind the fact that the people i hang out with, he sent emails to several times a week begging to be put down with their crew. never mind the fact that the people he claims i 'name drop' are the same people i paint with on a regular basis. never mind the fact that dude has chased me around the board for over two years, trying to talk shit to me over absolutely nothing. he begged me to 'battle him' for a year, then when i said 'lets do it' he made excuses for the remaining two months that i was in the bay. needless to say it never happend. he would tell me how i had no respect in the bay, and how EVERYONE dissed me, yet i would meet these same people who 'dissed me', and they had absolutely no idea who he was. upon further discussion they would realize "oh that kid? i dont even know that fucking kid. he gets all drunk and sends me emails asking to hang out...whatever, fuck that" he comes into situations like this, where he has absolutely no business what so ever (atleast fr8o is my boy) and acts like your cheerleader, no, better yet, he's your 'hype man'. he's the other rapper on the side of the stage that never actually does anything of any importance, he just says 'ho' sometimes, and between songs, he talks a bunch of shit about how you guys are the dopest group in the world. the best part is, he isnt even in your group, he's just some dude that got drunk and jumped up on the stage.

sweet.

now, he will reply about how i said tie's characters looked like twist bites, and how i didnt know the history of a city i didnt come up in. he'll talk about how many posts i have and how i bit 'ouija' and paint wack 'abstract' pieces. he'll brag about the time, when i was out of town for two months and he went to two of the walls i painted, and dissed my pieces. he wont of course admit that i couldnt diss his pieces, because he didnt have a single one running. he'll talk about how his boys did heavens, and the one time he asked me to go hit freeways, i declined. somehow that makes me a toy. never mind the fact what little bombing i did do, was 10 times as much as he did during the same time.

basically, he'll put up 6 posts in succession, editing each several times, talking out his ass and making things up. he'll get flustered and say 'whatever fool' thinking thats some sort of valid rebuttle. he'll brag about how he did time (the lengths of which, ive heard a wide array of) back in 95. it'll make me feel real stupid and i'll go sit in the shower and cry. it'll suck. my reputation will be ruined. oh-no. what ever shall i do.

to summarize eveything, theres no shame in getting put on, painting nothing but legals, or even hiding under your mattress from ghosts, but when you start denying the truth, thats when people start talking. ive never denied anything about myself and i've always been 100% upfront with my identity and my past. people still talk shit, i take it as a compliment and laugh. the internet is funny.

this post was brought to you by helmet and resese sticks.

Originally posted by FR80H0LIC

I'm jealous, slugger. I pretend to be all secretive like james bond, but it's really because my graff looks like a pile of steaming shit. but i have most of these nebraska highschool wanna be's convinced i am a secret train agent!

this is just silly...

i'm not even hating on you 16v unless it's something old that i wrote when this was a current thread. there's no reason for people to bring my name up in this. we went head to head in the other thread but who gives a shit? you don't have to like me and i don't have to like you. done.

Originally posted by Subwaynet

Hey seek,

so waht's the problem?

I don't know who you are, and i won't dis you, but what's your problem with people talkin shit? You call it 'downside' and i think that's the key of all this thread. Ok, people talk shit, but then? Someone reply as much shit as he took, but remains all here. We live for facts over all, not for internet words, should be just for fun that we're all here talkin... but everything is outside someone's range seem to be a problem for all others. What's the problem in being bringed to a yard by a local? I do quite often with a lot of people... but as 16v noticed some posts ago, i bring people who can handle the whole action. I'd like to see ya all haters what's going on if in a yard alone, something you can't exept happens... But i guess when you'd have to choose if goin alone or stay home, you'd rather prefer the second. Here's the difference, eveyone who's in this fucking game would prefer to chill with locals, have actions togheter, know more about the city backgroung...and all those nice things, but here WHO can really manage an action by himself?

I'm sure who do his shit in his town, and know how a subway system , or a commuter system works, can do it quite everywhere (need a lot experience.)... but YOU shuold call some friends...

Will they bring you?

Please stop dissing people for a non sense.

Thanks subwaynet. at least now these stupid fucks heard it from a valid source!

they act like if a local brings you to the spot that it is not risky! i mean it isnt like if there is a raid the locals are going to get you out of trouble. every time i have painted its been like "here is the whole in the fence, or here is the tunnel door we have 10 minutes" it isnt like they say "alright if we get chased you go first and ill deal with the cops"

anyone who says its weak to paint with people is fucking idiot. i mean in ANY city that has a scene, even the locals learn from each other and talk about what yards are hot at the moment. anyone who has access to that info and doesnt use it is an idiot.

16v.

he trys to 'clown' me for painting with young kids. of course he wont mention that he was sending a 15 year old girl, in rome, letters telling her they should be together and that he was gonna move there and 'be' with her.

ahahhahahahah now who looks like the idiot. dude, you just lost the fraction of respect i had for you. now i know why you got all worked up when you found out. your a fucking tool. hahahahah oh god thats funny

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

anyone who says its weak to paint with people is fucking idiot. i mean in ANY city that has a scene, even the locals learn from each other and talk about what yards are hot at the moment. anyone who has access to that info and doesnt use it is an idiot.

16v.

good point.

jesus dude....you wrote a fucking novel.

ok..first things first.

when you lived in the bay..i was just getting back in to writing after completing a serious probation. i tried to get you to paint and you were to pussy to hit freeeways cause you just paid some fine.

yeah, so i fell in love with a 15 year old girl that paints hella subways. when i was 15 i was hanging out with 22 year olds. im a freak.

oh, and sac. well. me and **** and ***** and **** and ****** and **** and the crew ***** battled *** in 95 and took the whole city in one night and got respect for it. the only person i can think of you know from sac is ***** and according to him he started in 97 since i caught a felony case in 97 i wasnt up.

i have done a bit of work in the bay. i hit the 80 the 880 the 580 the 680 and actually have a shot or two running right now.

and yeah, im a little bipolar. but fine, your a wack internet fame seeking toy, and your fuggin stupid.

sheesh guy, while you live your graffiti life on the internet trynna snap on **** i live the real deal for me.

and finally fuck you dude, i rolled a commuter with my throw up on it through the fairfeild, martinez, richmond, berekley, oakland, fremont, and san jose stations in 9 mufuggin 5 so eat a dick bitch.

you got no fame in cali ever so dont talk shit on cali writers or transit writers unless you got fame in one or the other.

sheesh guy. its not a hard topic to grasp.

your a fucking famejocking retard.

yeah, i did get dissed cause i asked via email to get in to crews.

and about that production..those arent my boys, one was my boy and we had a long history of beef going back.

and my peice getting ragged when yours didnt? did you forget i ragged a whole production with a throw up?

oh and by the way.

i paint with ***

and *** mostly

they painted the same spots you painted when you were here and they think you fucking suck and your style is wack.

and about the battle. i wanted to do it on rooftops in the city and you wanted to do it on a chill peicing wall.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

oh and by the way 16v.

sorry to post this petty bickering in your thread.

thanks for the space.

if you push a little harder you may get your whole nose up GREY's ass.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

at least he isnt celebrating "lets hate 16 week" like everyone else!

and fr8oholic, your tone sure changed when i found out what you wrote. but i will agree that we dont need to like each other. just dont say a thing about my work. trust me i wont talk about your's either.

that wasn't what changed the tone, the argument has run it's course. that's why i haven't responded in email. in all honesty you've cut the arrogance down boatloads since this time last week so it looks like a wash.

no shame in getting put on, but acting like your some rough and tumbly gangster about the shit, when the people that matter know the truth, just makes you look foolish. just be honest man... you've painted some cool shit and you've influenced a whole lot of people... if you would just quit presenting yourself like an asshole, you wouldnt have to deal with any of this.

when im not busy name dropping and being a toy, you can usually find me standing on the street corner trying to preach truth to the deaf...

Archived