Banned in the USA

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FR80H0LIC

I'm jealous, slugger. I pretend to be all secretive like james bond, but it's really because my graff looks like a pile of steaming shit. but i have most of these nebraska highschool wanna be's convinced i am a secret train agent!

grey, you pathetic fuck. if you're going to make new names to talk shit to people, cause apparently your not man enough to do it as yourself, atleast have the fucking sense to mask your IP address.

i cant believe you went through all the hassle of opening up a new hotmail account just for this... fr8o must really be getting under your skin huh?

jesus dude...

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

it is so god damn obvious who made that screen name no IP is going to help.

and it was for the sake of humor. if i said it with my own name it wouldnt have been funny.

that fuckin dickhead talks mad shit and doesnt have the fuckin balls to lead on as to who he is...

Why insist on feeding the fire!?

not that i should be responding to this, i shouldnt but.....

im seein it like this. fr80 talks shit at 16v cause hes arrogant. hmmmm...well last i checked graffiti was arrogant ruckus specifically among those who put in work.

then half the board it seems whines about 16v being a dickhead and you got mods writing 4 paragraph long i used to have respect for you bullshit things......

maybe its just me, but i find 16v to be a normal typa guy that puts in work. i enjoy what he contributes and i am finding the whole situation with fr80 amusing. and thats what i get to get out of it.

seeking calling some one who has put in work a "pathetic fuck" in my eyes is a none of his business, its your boys business to handle his shit and besides that the guy puts in work. if his shit bugs you put him on ignore....but come on.....

but hey, i gotta type my opinion.

cheers.

seeking, you arepathetic cause you have 11,000+ posts and no fame.

So how do posts relate in fame? Dose it matter? Is that our goal in life? Or is it to beautiffy? Or to bicker? Some are here to clean up the messes some make.

if it was just for the 'obvious' sake of humor, why go and make up a new email address to create the account with, if it was so 'obviously' you?

im not trying to get into your guys beef, i could give a shit, but pulling moves like that is bitch made. when someone did it to you (mike tyson) you came running to ME, asking me to give up his info, then you do the same exact shit? "nigga please" as they say...

i didnt run to you. i know who "mike tyson" is in real life.

and i just wanted to make a name in first person to speak for "fr8o" and i didnt think you could have more than one name on an email account. it took 3 minutes to make a hotmail account.

ANYONE that has read my posts in the last 3 days would know good and fucking well who FR80H0LIC was. i wasnt trying to HIDE, i wanted fr8o to say stuff, so i spoke on his behalf.

just ban 16vandals too

board can go back to boring.

Originally posted by seeking

im not trying to get into your guys beef,

* then stop responding and let your boy handle his shit.

i could give a shit

* then stop responding

but pulling moves like that is bitch made.

*bitch made like you trynna side bust off your boys fame and handle his shit for him.

when someone did it to you (mike tyson) you came running to ME, asking me to give up his info, then you do the same exact shit? "nigga please" as they say...

* nigga please?

nigga please stop fronting like its you thats crushing commuters and lay off...oh wait your a mod i forgot its all your business...16v and fr80 cant take jabs at eachother on their own.

nigga please.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

I look at this stuff and sit back at my work ..and chuckle..not at any one in particular..not at any thing in particular.. just about how issues esculate.. and wunder the reason.. i like to analize. I like to observe.. i like to critisize.. i love to receive critisism. (bad or good). Internat is a good medium..of exchange..of thought ..ideas.. issues...world wide. (whuts happening)

I enjoy seeing what is happening.

seeking, you arepathetic cause you have 11,000+ posts and no fame.

your right, lemme call espo and see if he can make me famous too.

lets be frank here for a moment. i like most your stuff. i have a certain amount of respect for what you've done, but then you go pulling some hipocritical bullshit and it just shoots it all to hell. you say atleast everyone knows its you? dude, how fucking long did you refer to yourself in 3rd person, to avoid admitting your identity? how long did you talk shit on people and enforce you anonymity? it was only after you decided you wanted a piece of the internet fame that you had previously dissed people for, and started posting your own shit, that you came clean, and at that point, you had no choice. you act like you're some clean train mercenary, and if you dont have an album full then your not shit, but the fact of the matter is that you had your hand held as you walked into nearly every single yard you've been in, in both europe and america. no shame in getting put on, but acting like your some rough and tumbly gangster about the shit, when the people that matter know the truth, just makes you look foolish. just be honest man... you've painted some cool shit and you've influenced a whole lot of people... if you would just quit presenting yourself like an asshole, you wouldnt have to deal with any of this.

ironic that i would be saying all of this? perhaps, but i know a thing or two about peoples perceptions and how the internet changes things.

seeking your such a fool.

bitching out GREY on the internet does not make you cool.

and your trynna say someone held his hand? whatever fool.

your toying yourself on this one guy. GREY has put in more work than your probably ever will and that mutes all your points.

so go rant on some other shit fool.

and i dont jock GREY i like his work and your acting like such a idiot regarding this situation its irresistable not to snap on you.

Maybe you and OUIJA should go talk about your current respect levels for people that do more cleans than you.

* and another thing. you name drop so shamelessley here. at least GREY takes his own fame. you sit around the net and name drop and sidebust off other peoples.

and you cant say shit on me. i dare you to find one post where im touting the names of the people i paint with or my own.

my fame is minimal if any. it dont bug me and im not after it so its all love. however people with similar fame status like your self should lay the fuck off or at least establish your name all over at least one big city.

funny how i didnt see ANSIQ on the list of names getting up in philly.

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I THINK I ACTUALLY SHUT SEEKING UP FOR A HOT ONE.....

and btw dude...

no beef. everything i said regarding you before still stands, recall that email where i was very polite.

i just call em like i see em. if you tried to pull that shit with the click i roll with you would get laughed at and fillins over you peices. (again)

glass etch, as usual, you're dellusional. you have absolutely no clue what your talking about, have absolutely no business what so ever in this conversation (grey doesnt even know you exist!), and are talking 100% out your ass.

every point that i made was not only valid, but rational and TRUTHFULL. there isnt a single accusation ive made that grey will respond to, because he knows when the cards are laid on the table, they dont fall in his favor.... so instead he'll make irrelivent comments about my number of posts... yeah man, way to tackle the issues.

how exactly does ouija fit into this?

i wont even bother touching on the name dropping comment, since that was so clearly out of left field, and irrelivent, that its not even worth laughing at. according to you i dont paint ever, so you cant turn around and dis me for 'name dropping' the people i paint with. you cant have it both ways man.

you didnt see ansiq on the philly list cause the whole time (2 months, of which every weekend but 2 i was out of town) in philly i wrote a side name. walk down any major street in the downtown area, and you'll see me. again, dont talk about shit you have no idea about....

im sure grey appreciates you having his back and all, i mean, especially considering how close you guys are and what not. you're like brothers from different mothers....

your right, lemme call espo and see if he can make me famous too.

lets be frank here for a moment. i like most your stuff. i have a certain amount of respect for what you've done, but then you go pulling some hipocritical bullshit and it just shoots it all to hell. you say atleast everyone knows its you? dude, how fucking long did you refer to yourself in 3rd person, to avoid admitting your identity? how long did you talk shit on people and enforce you anonymity? it was only after you decided you wanted a piece of the internet fame that you had previously dissed people for, and started posting your own shit, that you came clean, and at that point, you had no choice. you act like you're some clean train mercenary, and if you dont have an album full then your not shit, but the fact of the matter is that you had your hand held as you walked into nearly every single yard you've been in, in both europe and america. no shame in getting put on, but acting like your some rough and tumbly gangster about the shit, when the people that matter know the truth, just makes you look foolish. just be honest man... you've painted some cool shit and you've influenced a whole lot of people... if you would just quit presenting yourself like an asshole, you wouldnt have to deal with any of this.

ironic that i would be saying all of this? perhaps, but i know a thing or two about peoples perceptions and how the internet changes things.

hey seeking.

shut the fuck up. you dont know shit about how i get my dirt done. why don't you shut your mouth about me.

thanks.

16v.

no im not dellusional.

your stupid and come across toy.

oh you took tags in downtown philly.. shit dog, whens Cope doing your interview.

and besides fool. you dont hit transit so lay off it.

i dont care about the details. you clowned your self enough with your own words.

i dont care if Grey doesnt know i exist. i paint in the bay and have seen his shit on streets when your were tagging dumpsters in suburban detroit. i respect the work he does and out of that, if my opinion favors him and not some apparent transit killer i never heard of.

and besides that, come back to bay so you can get laughed out again.

hey seeking..

how you figure that the cards have been layed on the table?

unless you have an ace in the hole then you are a broke ass motherfucker.

i been a street writer my whole career by the way. the transit is just icing on the cake. every city i have been to i did properly BY MYSELF.

you wont win this so dont act like you got me beat cause you have seen maybe 5% of my work.

alright?

16v.

Guest Tikriminal

hey.. trying to be objective here..

nice stuff grey, but i have to say, on that last panel, that Y is just a bit wonked... my personal opinion anyway..

and i dont mind saying this because im not a US fr8 bitch, im from Australia and i rock 10 min passengers every week, so i reckon i can offer some constructive critisicm.. but keep up the good stuff grey, you should make a trip over here, we'll put hairs on your chest ;)

true man. the Y is probably kinda jacked. i was trying something wierd for a change.

yeah i want to come out there actually i am planning on it soon. ill be in touch with you cause i wanna do some action. are you in melbourne or sydney? or adelaide? or somewhere else???

let me know whats up through email...

16v.

"every city i have been to i did properly BY MYSELF"

the problem with graffiti, is that its a sewing circle. everyone knows everyone elses business and everyone is only 1 person away from eachother... either of us could make one phone call, and be in touch with the other. which is cool, because it makes networking easy and ensures you a place to crash and a ride to the yard no matter what state you're in, but the downside is that people love to discuss other folks business. sometimes its praising them, sometimes its dissing them, and sometimes its just stating facts. its not always 'gossiping' but stories are always being shared. you inevitably get the real details on the work they've put in, the damage they've done and plenty of other irrelivent stuff...

the point is that once you gain any sort of fame, people love to talk about what you do. some are praising, some are dissing, but regardless the words get around. and im not talking about internet gossip, im talking about first hand accounts. as our friend glass etch pointed out for us, i know alot of people in alot of places. i know alot about the transit scene, and i dont need to make things up to prove my point. even if that point is not exactly mine to make.

every city i have been to i did properly BY MYSELF.

Originally posted by tikriminal

you should make a trip over here, we'll put hairs on your chest

yeah i want to come out there actually...ill be in touch with you cause i wanna do some action.

This reminds me of Clinton saying he didn't inhale and making up his own definition of "Is".

alright. ill accept that you may have heard "stuff" about what i have done.

but come on man, there is NO FUCKING WAY you know how it was in poland in 1998 for me. (for example)

there isnt an american alive that would know what it was like on most of MY trips, much less to tell your ass about it.

also what about when i go with my crew to paint???? does it make me less valid cause i went with someone? i never knew you had to go by yourself to be legit. i have actual good friends that i paint with when i travel, dont judge me relations with them on some conceptual "keep it real" bullshit.

i have gone plenty tours by myself anyways.

16v.

hey seeking,

maybe you should wait until you actually gain some street fame before running your mouth this fucking much.

i dont give a fuck who you know that hits transit. unless its you dont run your fucking mouth so much.

or at least be savage about your shit and put your flicks up.

i dont give a fuck who you know where.

when you were here you painted with 15 year old toys.

PS you stupid fucks..when i am talking about doing cities...i am talking about streets. if im so in need of local guidance then why do i hit streets on my own most every time????

so dont go calling me a hippocrite. if someone is cool to me and rocks shit in thier city then ill fuckin go with them....

but all you talking shit are niether COOL TO ME, nor do you ROCK SHIT. so fuck off!

god dammit fuck you

woopty fucking do.

you dont paint transit trains.

ill bet you 50 cents ill have flicks of mine stateside before you.

so either put in work or stop riding coat tails of writers who put in work.

you come across as WACK on the internet. i dont give a fuck who you paint with.

"every city i have been to i did properly BY MYSELF"

as our friend glass etch pointed out for us, i know alot of people in alot of places.

Archived