Banned in the USA

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from Milan..... where I got the red-line full color in traffic right now with people in it and hot ass Italian girls jocking my piece....

1. Grey and Amaze killed this city. Tags throwups and street pieces.

2. Subways there are not easy, trust me. You have like ten minutes to do a piece.

All you motherfucking haters just dont know. Bitch and moan all you want, but when it comes down to it you dont have the balls to pull shit off, all you can do is sit behind a computer and talk shit about people who are doing shit's style and hope that nobdy finds out who you are. All talking shit about how somebody dresses is just childish, graduate highschool and then talk shit chump.

Are those black dots high-gloss? I think they add a lot to the piece. Maybe it could be a style. "Hey look, I buffed myself." You've been painting for 12 years, maybe you could work out a little bit. You're as scrawny as me. Anyways, I'm just fucking with you. Good stuff. From what I can tell.

Guest drip one

i like the euro shit. i like the people who started the shit. i dont like all these kids latching on to the shit. if i were you i would leave the fliks blocked due to the fact that i dont want to see that everywhere. no diss to grey. i like your shit. but too many mother fuckers bite that shit. its nice to have different styles. originallity is hard to come by now in graff due to kids copying shit to get good over night. put in work you toy fucks. you know who you are and so does everyone else. next thing you know everyone will be doing the same thing and when the writers that create pass on so will graff. it is dying slowly. create. no imitate. or i will hate. bottom fucking line.

i think that everyone is blowing the black dots out of proportion. if you're gonna censor pictures you shouldn't post them. fuck it. send them in to a mag, i don't give a shit. but there's not reason to post some graf, if you can't even see the entire flick; i don't care who you are...

Originally posted by Icabod_Crane

i think that everyone is blowing the black dots out of proportion. if you're gonna censor pictures you shouldn't post them. fuck it. send them in to a mag, i don't give a shit. but there's not reason to post some graf, if you can't even see the entire flick; i don't care who you are...

You all are some stupid fucks. Grey is playing all of you by posting his shit with dots over it and getting you little bitches all heated about it. Look you idiots, you can't even see the flicks and there are 4 pages in responses. You all just don't get it, you guys are playing youselves. Grey doesn't give a fuck about you, he is making a fool out of each and every one of you by getting you all worked up. He has his fame, he knows mad people bite his shit, so he decided to slap all you mother fuckers in the face for it. Fuck you bitches.

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Just got back from Milan..... where I got the red-line full color in traffic right now with people in it and hot ass Italian girls jocking my piece....

1. Grey and Amaze killed this city. Tags throwups and street pieces.

2. Subways there are not easy, trust me. You have like ten minutes to do a piece.

All you motherfucking haters just dont know. Bitch and moan all you want, but when it comes down to it you dont have the balls to pull shit off, all you can do is sit behind a computer and talk shit about people who are doing shit's style and hope that nobdy finds out who you are. All talking shit about how somebody dresses is just childish, graduate highschool and then talk shit chump.

dont worry, ill be there killing it in a few months.

Originally posted by 200$

You all are some stupid fucks. Grey is playing all of you by posting his shit with dots over it and getting you little bitches all heated about it. Look you idiots, you can't even see the flicks and there are 4 pages in responses. You all just don't get it, you guys are playing youselves. Grey doesn't give a fuck about you, he is making a fool out of each and every one of you by getting you all worked up. He has his fame, he knows mad people bite his shit, so he decided to slap all you mother fuckers in the face for it. Fuck you bitches.

Does this make you a fool for adding to the 4 pages? :crazy:

Originally posted by 200$

should i be offended? if so, i'm not. fucks and bitches aren't that effective.

that's not a black dot, it's a button, a big graffiti button. your button. grey put it on his own piece and then pushed your buttons with it.

i like a writer with a good amount of cocky arrogance. i've met a lot of writers that in time would just bore me to tears as people, i don't think grey's one of them.

his graffiti's pretty good, too.

Fuckin punk ass goddie twoshoes

:mad: You paint so others can peep your shit and for your self but to post something that u black out thats week u blacked it out cuz u fucked them all up and your all toys so fuck of and dont DONT paint our trains cuz the day i see u painting a usa train all hell has broken lose....:heated:

Guest professor poopatronic

just so you know grey, i 100% bit your haircut. only my hair is kinda curly so it poofs out all crazy. it's pretty cool.

Guest GOLEM
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

heres the scoop you punks...

1. i never sent flicks to ANY mag in the 12 years i have been writing unless the person who does the mag ASKED ME for flicks personally. in total i have sent about 5 letters with flicks to mags ever. you know what i do. i don't send my flicks, i send myself.

2. i blacked out the shit because i want my friends to see the stuff before other people do. plus i dont particularly want people latching on to my style before i really claimed it. i liked it back when flicks meant something.

3. i put the shit on here just to justify my blatant opinions on here.

One question how do you drip using euro paint? sofa king magazine?

Originally posted by PopGunWar

if you all saw the flick i saw two nights ago you'd be pawning your fubu jackets to get a plane ticket out here just to catch a glimpse of the girly-haired master. (and girly hair is fuckin rad, bitches.)

best post.....ever.

yeah. awesome. :rolleyes:

Archived