Banned in the USA

sixteenvandals

12oz....... 

an enigma that only gets stranger by the days.... 

as someone who doesnt know shit, someone help me out: 

1.when is it okay not to dig a style, or a writer without getting called a "playa hata" or a fool? 

2.when is it okay to dig a style or a writer and not get call a dick rider? 

i dont really care for pissaro but love picasso....last time i went to a museum with a friend he didnt tell me i jocked picasso or playa hated on pissaro....there seems to be no art in the critiques or the appreciation in this place, and it sucks.... 

"i hate it"

"i love it" 

where is the critique and appreciation beyond the superficial.....its somebodies work, not a cheeseburger....perhaps im ticked too, because when someone goes beyond those two words i can learn and expand, people can learn and expand, and the "diss" or "dick lick", becomes an actual insight into the critic as well as the work of the writer...like i said im fairly new so youll all excuse me for not understanding it all...perhaps it just idealistic....

of what i know, i dig greys work, color, letters, combinations, spots....its pleases my retina...and i got all excited to see this post....but the black dots confuse me, and really i think most people were hating on the dots and not the style...i understand what cleansheets is getting at, but if youre afraid of them getting out there into the general internet public, why just not post em?...nevermind you have your own reasons, can i make one suggestion...maybe next time a simple crop shot of a line of where two colors gently touch or a snap shot of just part of the "G" or the tail of the "Y" may achieve the trick and at the same time will only be known to those that know...and there wont be those heinous black holes to suck away the train and distract the thread topic....the black dots make me feel like im in the writers protection program....killing me....sorry

um thats it...roe-mondaysdoneimgoingtobedoner

much ado about nothing.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by mike tyson

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. thanks i needed that toy.

is that all you got to say for yourself?? Boy im not one to get involved in heavy internet banter, but i must say, with all your silly remarks and stupid insults you better come correct with a real reason. WHY ARE YOU HATING SO? Is there a concrete reason for your pussy-like behavior? I hope you can stand up for yourself, because otherwise you just look like a cock blockin pussy.

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

is that all you got to say for yourself?? Boy im not one to get involved in heavy internet banter, but i must say, with all your silly remarks and stupid insults you better come correct with a real reason. WHY ARE YOU HATING SO? Is there a concrete reason for your pussy-like behavior? I hope you can stand up for yourself, because otherwise you just look like a cock blockin pussy.

hahahahahaha. shut up HASH. ahahahahahah hahahahahahaha. fucking toy. i can't even argue with you dude, you suck too bad. i'm sorry.

Guest L.RonHubbard

o

Originally posted by mike tyson

hahahahahaha. shut up HASH. ahahahahahah hahahahahahaha. fucking toy. i can't even argue with you dude, you suck too bad. i'm sorry.

yo clown-post your own graff or quit runnin your yap

On musicians

Is it me, or are all the people that play in symphonies absolutely hideous? I mean, I would not want to be awakened in the night by one, even if there is a fire. If there is a fire, find someone with a proportionate body to wake me up so I do not open my eyes and think I am in the movie Willow.

I have noticed a pattern in symphony-folk. Actually, I have noticed a few patterns in symphony-folk. First, there are the little people-the kind of people that probably utilize shoe horns on a daily basis. These are men and women of much smaller proportion (not dwarves or midgits) that are around the 4'6"-4'8" range, also referred to as the "I can do my own laundry, but can't reach the detergent" height. Second, in a non-formal symphony or group performance, I have been able to spot atleast two traditional indian garments among the players. It is at these times when i am forced to ask myself two questions: "Are these the trend setters among symphony-folk?" and "Where does one actually purchase pants with indian designs that have shoes of the same material attached to the cuffs?" It is mostly the women that wear these garments. The men seem to have an idea of how to dress.

The hairstyles of common symphony-folk differ greatly and I have seen some unique cuts. Women with Kenny G's haircut are prevalent and can be spotted from a mile away. And symphony women will have no part in letting scunci's go out of style. But it is the hairstyle that the men seem to clench on to like a retarded kid, scared of a racoon, gripping tightly to his mother that concerns me-the skull yamaka. This is a bald spot on the back of a man's head that takes the shape of a yamaka and in a dark symphony seems to trick me everytime.

The most puzzling thing about symphony-folk however, are their body measurents. I have never seen so many ill-proportioned people in the same room. Women with men's size shoes above fifteen are common as well as skinny bodies with a big thigh or a missing shin (also known as a neckle). There are also the pear-shaped folk that slide off their seats so easily and i always notice a disappointed look on their faces when they do so. For chairs were meant for people with flat backs.

I once even saw a woman with no neck to speak of. She played the flute beautifully.

If one ever attends a symphony and witnesses these things first hand, dont blert out things like "Look at that tuba player, she's shaped like a ham!" or "Man, the crotch on that lady must be hairy as shit!" Just sit back, laugh to yourself, or maybe tell the person next to you, because it is mean to make fun of symphony-folk.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by t-ball coach

On musicians

Is it me, or are all the people that play in symphonies absolutely hideous? I mean, I would not want to be awakened in the night by one, even if there is a fire. If there is a fire, find someone with a proportionate body to wake me up so I do not open my eyes and think I am in the movie Willow.

I have noticed a pattern in symphony-folk. Actually, I have noticed a few patterns in symphony-folk. First, there are the little people-the kind of people that probably utilize shoe horns on a daily basis. These are men and women of much smaller proportion (not dwarves or midgits) that are around the 4'6"-4'8" range, also referred to as the "I can do my own laundry, but can't reach the detergent" height. Second, in a non-formal symphony or group performance, I have been able to spot atleast two traditional indian garments among the players. It is at these times when i am forced to ask myself two questions: "Are these the trend setters among symphony-folk?" and "Where does one actually purchase pants with indian designs that have shoes of the same material attached to the cuffs?" It is mostly the women that wear these garments. The men seem to have an idea of how to dress.

The hairstyles of common symphony-folk differ greatly and I have seen some unique cuts. Women with Kenny G's haircut are prevalent and can be spotted from a mile away. And symphony women will have no part in letting scunci's go out of style. But it is the hairstyle that the men seem to clench on to like a retarded kid, scared of a racoon, gripping tightly to his mother that concerns me-the skull yamaka. This is a bald spot on the back of a man's head that takes the shape of a yamaka and in a dark symphony seems to trick me everytime.

The most puzzling thing about symphony-folk however, are their body measurents. I have never seen so many ill-proportioned people in the same room. Women with men's size shoes above fifteen are common as well as skinny bodies with a big thigh or a missing shin (also known as a neckle). There are also the pear-shaped folk that slide off their seats so easily and i always notice a disappointed look on their faces when they do so. For chairs were meant for people with flat backs.

I once even saw a woman with no neck to speak of. She played the flute beautifully.

If one ever attends a symphony and witnesses these things first hand, dont blert out things like "Look at that tuba player, she's shaped like a ham!" or "Man, the crotch on that lady must be hairy as shit!" Just sit back, laugh to yourself, or maybe tell the person next to you, because it is mean to make fun of symphony-folk.

you bastard!!!!! hahahahahaha

man

i think that it takes a super duper overblown ego

to post pics like that..

you could have used digital watermarks or typed some text over it

you didnt want anybody to see it before your girlfriends saw it

but you came on here to grab some cheap fame first...

damm i noticed that you posted that a long time ago!

its all cheap fame..i post a reply and get some cheap fame too!

get over it girlfriends...hah..you guys need to do you...grey is doing grey.i doubt he honestly gives a shit what any of you have to say.however the flicks are lovely...clean trains are a dream.peace.

Guest Can you sign my book???
yo why you cryin dog? yo you soundin like a lil ho please believe it!

That right there is the best thing about this thread...Lovin it, just lovin it...

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

if you cant see the humor in posting pictures of gawdy paintings on transit and then censoring them..............then i probably wouldnt want to drink beer with you........and definitley would not want to discuss painting or much else either.

thats whats up...for real 'do.

Guest The Fonz

Fuck that shit...

I'll drink beer with anybody, even the wack, toy, pussy, baller-blockin', dick riddin, jealous, hater, mark ass busters on this thread...

Except for Cheerleader, that guy really fucks up the house.

fuck yes

Originally posted by The Fonz

Fuck that shit...

I'll drink beer with anybody, even the wack, toy, pussy, baller-blockin', dick riddin, jealous, hater, mark ass busters on this thread...

Except for Cheerleader, that guy really fucks up the house.

excellent. the great leveller==beer.

Ladies! What resentment. And christ! For a bunch of macho freaks whats all this talk about his hair and his pants?! The vespa thing had me in stitches. heh. I guess all the blubber means more fame for the grey-bot. I think he deserves it...his shit is fresh. The spots are totally weird but it makes me just want to see those fliks more...hopefully I will at some point.

lady lepid

Guest Dr. Doom

Fuck The Haters!!

You know the guy is fresh! If you want to hate because how he dresses or what his physique is like then that's retarded!! What?? Now graffiti is a fashion show 24/7??? EAT DICKS CHUMPS!!! I know he's on here and I'm pretty sure that silly ass hating like this doesn't affect him in the slightest!! Am I correct in saying so here Mr. Grey??

I thought so!!

Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell

I know this doesn't make a difference in anyone's life, but I had to get this out:

My respect level for this cat has diminished to nothing from the time this thread started to now...I don't see his rational...

TRUE DAT...

Archived