Banned in the USA

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo 16v tell dem niggaz that dem dots are infact the bullet holes left buy the hunting rifles the guards carry when your ROCKING REAL TRANSIT....keep jocking you jelous no names....

but man dont even give em shit to talk about...

heres the scoop you punks...

1. i never sent flicks to ANY mag in the 12 years i have been writing unless the person who does the mag ASKED ME for flicks personally. in total i have sent about 5 letters with flicks to mags ever. you know what i do. i don't send my flicks, i send myself.

2. i blacked out the shit because i want my friends to see the stuff before other people do. plus i dont particularly want people latching on to my style before i really claimed it. i liked it back when flicks meant something.

3. i put the shit on here just to justify my blatant opinions on here.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

heres the scoop you punks...

1. i never sent flicks to ANY mag in the 12 years i have been writing unless the person who does the mag ASKED ME for flicks personally. in total i have sent about 5 letters with flicks to mags ever. you know what i do. i don't send my flicks, i send myself.

2. i blacked out the shit because i want my friends to see the stuff before other people do. plus i dont particularly want people latching on to my style before i really claimed it. i liked it back when flicks meant something.

3. i put the shit on here just to justify my blatant opinions on here.

OK 16! GOOD GOOD SHIT!!!! FUK THESE CUNTS DISSING YOU FOR PUTTING UP DOTS ON YOUR PIECES,I KNOW WHERE YOUR COMING FROM....YOU GOT TO REMEMBER 95% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ARE JUST TOYS WHO ARE OUT TO DISS EVERYBODY,LOOK AT HOW MUCH I GET DISSED BUT I DONT CARE,HEAPS OF PEOPLE GIVE ME PROPS AS WELL....ANYWAY KEEP BOMBING,SEND ME A EMAIL SOON IF YOU CAN,I'VE LOST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I HOPE YOU TILL HAVE MINE..PEACE 5000......................

Guest Ted Wakowski

Yo the pieces are testifying and don't want their identity revealed. Censorship is un-American!

I'm just fuckin around.They look pretty cool from what I can see. I think a different colored cloud might have looked better with the overall color scheme on the first one but I guess that would be kinda predictable too.

The street fill is the hottest flik!

Guest Driftin Mind

I am crying from reading this post...There was a point in graf when each writer had his own fucking style and was praised for it. Times have changed however and conformity has swept through. Grey's style is amazing, and he expresses himself in it. Haters look at it and think its outdated because you can read it: all the cool dope real writers know that if you can read a piece then it sucks, oh ya. Grey has been rocking shit for years, and he paved the way for alot of great graf. Writers of today need to get schooled (me too). It seems as if all the new writers are flocking to the 3d and perspective styles, and completely overlook all of the other more contemperary of styles. There are so many writers today who want to fit in so they go straight to the new cool loomit and daim type shit. Oh ya, so cool. If you want to be good like a grey, then you have to evolve and that takes practice. You cant skip a step, for if you do you will suck. If you cant rock a simple with style like a grey, then you suck. If your style looks like everyone elses sytle then you suck. All the people that hated in this post ask yourself if your graf has evolved, and if it is your own style (do people look up to you???). Because if you say yes to those questions, then you will have mad respect for grey and come back on this forum and say your sorry.

If you think I am preaching bullshit...I'm not, just speaking the truth

yo why you cryin dog? yo you soundin like a lil ho please believe it! actin like you be knowin some shit about some shit when on the low you dont know shit about shit word the fuck up! yo if a mafucka got some shit to say an that mafucka says that shit then what nawmean!!

CHRIST PUNCHA THEN TOSS YA IN A DUMPSTA ONEA

Guest diggity

for some reason, i knew there would be drama in this thread before i clicked it. good graffiti. complain cause you cant see the whole picture, but atleast you got a glimpse.

you guys act like no one can say they dont like something - in other threads no one gets "upset" because so and so doesnt like so and so's work, but when someone doesnt like the almighty grey, you are like "haters haters haters" shut the fuck up. its opinion. if i dont like something it doesnt make me a hater....idiots. if i dont like a style, i dont like it, i dont need some 15 year old on here "preaching bullshit" as he said he wasnt-

Originally posted by SenorSeven

you guys act like no one can say they dont like something - in other threads no one gets "upset" because so and so doesnt like so and so's work, but when someone doesnt like the almighty grey, you are like "haters haters haters" shut the fuck up. its opinion. if i dont like something it doesnt make me a hater....idiots. if i dont like a style, i dont like it, i dont need some 15 year old on here "preaching bullshit" as he said he wasnt-

hey senior seven... you act like people are reacting solely on YOUR comment, the fact is, people were blatantly dissing everything about grey without ANY solid criticism at all. (with the acception of the guy who FALSELY claimed Grey hasn't painted U.S. transit)

Guest Driftin Mind
Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo why you cryin dog? yo you soundin like a lil ho please believe it! actin like you be knowin some shit about some shit when on the low you dont know shit about shit word the fuck up! yo if a mafucka got some shit to say an that mafucka says that shit then what nawmean!!

I dont understand what the fuck you are saying...And by the way, you sound tough and mean but you also sound like a illiterate horses ass...But what do I know, you'd probably beat me up

Guest Aroe*ones

Deeeelishhhh...good enyff to eat. All u bitter cats r hilarious.Why is it you all love to hate so much? Is it because you'll never put in work except in your moms backyard?

Or the fact that you all will never hit a clean train? Or is just because this board is the only way u have to participate in graff?Poor kids. Grey puts in more time bombing then y'all do drooling mindless ignorant chatter on here..and thats alot of time.

Bump 4 the GREY boy Allstar

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

CHRIST PUNCHA THEN TOSS YA IN A DUMPSTA ONEA

yea. you sound white and mostly gay- "nawmean!!"

Guest evidence
Originally posted by AllTheKingsMen

never trust a dude who looks prettier than your sister.

dude, its true, grey is so hot.

Archived