Banned in the USA

sixteenvandals

Guest catwash
Originally posted by ASER1NE

i dont like that euro messy stuff anyhow ..........

hahahahahah you fucking dumbass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its seriously unbelievable the haters on here. its pretty clear: dude has some pretty harsh comments/criticism, and tons of retarded 15 year olds bicker about whether he has the rep to justify such opinions. i myself have had to try to stick up for some of those opinions, and gotten frustrated by people not knowing the deal (this was demonstrated most recently when one or two youngbuck SF toys tried telling me that all philly hands suck) so, the dude is backing up his talk with his walk. case closed.

as for the dots, my only complaint is that i didnt think of it first. on so many levels, its a fresh fucking idea. sort of like the way grey will use a different outline color for a small part of a letter, the guy is always innovating and is ten steps ahead. in fact, as someone who thinks the internet is what contributes to the insanity of todays toys (philly hands suck!) id much rather see the flicks like this....enough for me to know he did it, but not enough for cats to boost straight up. plus its hilarious. best post ever, for the third (and hopefully final) time.

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo why you cryin dog? yo you soundin like a lil ho please believe it! actin like you be knowin some shit about some shit when on the low you dont know shit about shit word the fuck up! yo if a mafucka got some shit to say an that mafucka says that shit then what nawmean!!

CHRIST PUNCHA THEN TOSS YA IN A DUMPSTA ONEA

i bet your a ugly motha

why bother posting the pictures on the internet if you're going to censor them? thats just a blatant "im too cool for all of you". thats fucking gay. you're gay. you're a seasoned veteran when it comes to internet self-promotion, dont front, when you stop writing aol's going to hang your jersey up above the nose-bleed seats.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

grey-

nice work

doods rep speaks for itself

like or dislike his letters, the man is putting in work

all over the globe

**getting up on my soapbox**

i wonder sometimes why people come to 12oz. i came to pick up a few tricks, learn alot, see some flix and meet some good people. all of which i have done. i cant figure out why people incessantly try and tear apart other people who are obviously doing their own thing, making their own way, down. i attribute most of it to age/lack of maturity. man, if people just paid attention to themselves and what they are doing, the graf world would be a much farther, progressed place. alas, whats a guy to do? take it with a grain of salt, and keep it moving. doing what makes him happy.

thanks

**getting knocked off mt soapbox...**

Originally posted by Secret

This thread is funny. People talk about how they don't like the "style" and 2 months later you see everyone and their mom doing it. Writers are so contradictory...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Ted Wakowski

**getting up on my soapbox**

I first came to twelve ounce as a young girl, ripe with noble intentions and a small set of breasts. Then my breasts grew and I started noticing things ... changes. My voice became deeper and my appreciation of men's clothing evolved considerably. It was then that I realized the only way to satisfy myself, my priest, and my uncle Eugene was to have a penis surgically attached to my existing genital organ. I guess the rest is history. I'd like to thank the academy, my agent Ted, and all those who've supported me.

**getting knocked off my soapbox**

Originally posted by chester copperpot

why bother posting the pictures on the internet if you're going to censor them? thats just a blatant "im too cool for all of you". thats fucking gay. you're gay. you're a seasoned veteran when it comes to internet self-promotion, dont front, when you stop writing aol's going to hang your jersey up above the nose-bleed seats.

wow.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by The BLACK Y

this is bullshit,,,if any other no name kid from god knows where posted some pics of their work that was half covered by black dots of his own doing ,the verbal lashing would never end.....did you guys forget he CENSORED HIS OWN PICS??????????

True, but he aint any other no name kid. And by the way a no name kid would never do that because he would not be at the stage yet where it would be appropriate to do that.

Originally posted by Aroe*ones

Deeeelishhhh...good enyff to eat. All u bitter cats r hilarious.Why is it you all love to hate so much? Is it because you'll never put in work except in your moms backyard?

Or the fact that you all will never hit a clean train? Or is just because this board is the only way u have to participate in graff?Poor kids. Grey puts in more time bombing then y'all do drooling mindless ignorant chatter on here..and thats alot of time.

Bump 4 the GREY boy Allstar

^^^^

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

True, but he aint any other no name kid. And by the way a no name kid would never do that because he would not be at the stage yet where it would be appropriate to do that.

do you have your own custom built chrome swing hanging from grey's nutsack? do you polish it every day to a shine so you can see the reflection of his asshair as you swing to and fro?

it's never appropriate to do wack graffiti, and most definitely never appropriate to post it on 12oz with black dots over it to hide how completely gay it is.

weak shit like that is just an invitation for hate. grey quit screaming "hey look at me, i want attention" then crying when you get it.

now one of you fanboys go ahead and respond about how jealous i am because i don't have pull like grey. i need a good laugh. come on....i'm waiting.

Guest Good Morning Captain

Same as it ever was. Someone hates and then everyone starts pissing and moaning about not hating, and getting along. Its tired already! Wake the fuck up from this pathetic dream of a "utopian graffiti scene" where everyone gets along and we ban together to fight back against those who fight against us. Long live the hate!

Nice trains BTW.

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by suckafree

mike tyson it looks like you spent a lot of time on that little nintendo graphic.... get off his nuts

anyone proficient in photoshop could do the same in about 20 seconds jackass.

people really bite that?

Writers really bite that? I'm not gonna comment on the censorship, but I can see enough of it to wonder why anyone would try to draw those garbage ass letters. He got up, great, but that's like someone actually biting PJAYs letters. C'mon, gettin up is one thing, but if you're gonna steal letters, steal DONDI's, or someone who has skills, and style.

Originally posted by Business Man

Its awesome how Cheerleader always manages to mention philly or his friends/crew in any thread. Sans-sarcasim.

yeah, well unlike all of the people who are inself-denial, i know a lot of the point of this board is everyone repping their shit. i do it 95% by talking about my views and shit, repping bombing and handstyles etc....but i also dont come on here trying to pretend and talk all kinds of shit without letting it be known who it is saying it. i cant stand writers that talk a big game on here, yet never cop to who they are. i feel like i make it pretty clear who i am and who i roll with so people that are down with or people that hate me (like you) at least know im standing by my words. you amy hate me, but at least when im talking opinions or talking shit you know who the fuck is saying it. and further more, for the other 5% of my purpose, im proud of my posse, and i dont make any denials of the fact that i try and big them up at any chance. hate if you want, im not looking for friends on the internet, bro.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by mike tyson

do you have your own custom built chrome swing hanging from grey's nutsack? do you polish it every day to a shine so you can see the reflection of his asshair as you swing to and fro?

it's never appropriate to do wack graffiti, and most definitely never appropriate to post it on 12oz with black dots over it to hide how completely gay it is.

weak shit like that is just an invitation for hate. grey quit screaming "hey look at me, i want attention" then crying when you get it.

now one of you fanboys go ahead and respond about how jealous i am because i don't have pull like grey. i need a good laugh. come on....i'm waiting.

it seems like everytime someone compliments the graffiti you get more and more exasperated, and its true, it makes you look desperate and jealous. You obviously are jocking the man by investing your time and energy into this thread to bitch at me and others and organize your cutsy little photoshop insult. Your shameless trying to get someones attention. What I suggest is that you go off somewhere by yourself and get a forty or smoke a doobie or whatnot and free your mind. Its not good for your health to sip on the jealousy in such gluttonous quanitities. Your player hating griping brings to mind a BigL verse where he says something about "niggas prayin on my downfall hopin i flop or hoping I stop, you haters probably even hoping i get locked".

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

it seems like everytime someone compliments the graffiti you get more and more exasperated, and its true, it makes you look desperate and jealous. You obviously are jocking the man by investing your time and energy into this thread to bitch at me and others and organize your cutsy little photoshop insult. Your shameless trying to get someones attention. What I suggest is that you go off somewhere by yourself and get a forty or smoke a doobie or whatnot and free your mind. Its not good for your health to sip on the jealousy in such gluttonous quanitities. Your player hating griping brings to mind a BigL verse where he says something about "niggas prayin on my downfall hopin i flop or hoping I stop, you haters probably even hoping i get locked".

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. thanks i needed that toy.

Archived