Banned in the USA

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

who wants to hear a story?

he likes to brag about how he was king of sacramento back in 95. funny thing is i know people in sacto, and none of them had ever heard of him. even more amusing, is that he would brag about how he was down with those very same people. he even did it to their faces, not having any idea who they were.

* allright dude, i didnt read this shit the first time. if i made that much of a an ass out myself. you needa name some names. my crew and the crew that grew out of that both being defacing motherland america crazy white boy style killers ran that shit in 95. if you name names ill clown my self if its true.

you see, glass etch is bipolar

*by polar and paid for it bitch

.., then sends me emails trying to be my boy, wanting to fly across the country and hang out with me the next.

* i was trying to apologize and put a positive foot forward for maybe hationg on you a litte overzealousy. and fuck you punk, my crewmate attends grad school there bitch.

he trys to 'clown' me for

painting with young kids. of course he wont mention that he was sending a 15 year old girl, in rome, letters telling her they should be together and that he was gonna move there and 'be' with her.

* you dude if you bringin that up then you was all up in biz not yours and besides she said she was sixteen and i said i would prolly get there when she was almost 18. really, fuck off for that one bitch.

no, glass etch doesnt care for the truth. the first day i met him, he was asking me to join his 'crew'.

* i tried to start a crew with you to aquire some fame since we were painting together. not an unheard of idea.

he talks a gang of shit, then bases his credibility on what his 'friends' are doing or have done. funny thing is, all of these guys are lords, a crew notoriously easy to get into, yet he has never been asked to join. huh.

*hmmm.....i dont base my credibility on my freinds any more than you. if you think Lords is easy to get into i got some people you could discuss that with. i paint with X LORDS AND GRAFF LIFE.

and the year that i hung out with him, i heard countless stories about how these very same 'friends' were hating on him. infact, they used to stamp him out all the time. i painted with him every week (the exact same chill spots he 'disses me for painting, mind you) and i never met these 'friends' of his. no, i take that back, i met them once. they were painting a production, strangely his 'friends' didnt ask him to get down, and even better, there was beef because we painted next to their production. his piece later got ragged, mine was left alone.

allright fool. shit was diff in 99 last time i saw my freinds. your talking about two seperate sets of freinds. and the prod. there was friction over was some bullshit. i should of just gone over the whole thing instead of nipping his shit that ran unfinished for a week in a yard that was not his.

and my shit getting ragged? i recall ragging a down ass motherfuckers prod cause i didnt get flicks of my shit. i took out a three person prod. with a throw up and caught beef for it for almost to years.

huh. then he says that i drop names and brag about the people i hang out with. never mind the fact that he has no examples of this too show. never mind the fact that the people i hang out with, he sent emails to several times a week begging to be put down with their crew. never mind the fact that the people he claims i 'name drop' are the same people i paint with on a regular basis. never mind the fact that dude has chased me around the board for over two years, trying to talk shit to me over absolutely nothing. he begged me to 'battle him' for a year, then when i said 'lets do it' he made excuses for the remaining two months that i was in the bay. needless to say it never happend. he would tell me how i had no respect in the bay, and how EVERYONE dissed me, yet i would meet these same people who 'dissed me', and they had absolutely no idea who he was. upon further discussion they would realize "oh that kid? i dont even know that fucking kid. he gets all drunk and sends me emails asking to hang out..

* think i covered all this bullshit in my other respnose.

my bad for trying to rebuild a bridge i burned.

.whatever, fuck that" he comes into situations like this, where he has absolutely no business what so ever (atleast fr8o is my boy) and acts like your cheerleader, no, better yet, he's your 'hype man'. he's the other rapper on the side of the stage that never actually does anything of any importance, he just says 'ho' sometimes, and between songs, he talks a bunch of shit about how you guys are the dopest group in the world. the best part is, he isnt even in your group, he's just some dude that got drunk and jumped up on the stage.

sweet.

* bitch its a message board. my opinion is just as valid as yours.

now, he will reply about how i said tie's characters looked like twist bites, and how i didnt know the history of a city i didnt come up in. he'll talk about how many posts i have and how i bit 'ouija' and paint wack 'abstract' pieces. he'll brag about the time, when i was out of town for two months and he went to two of the walls i painted, and dissed my pieces. he wont of course admit that i couldnt diss his pieces, because he didnt have a single one running. he'll talk about how his boys did heavens, and the one time he asked me to go hit freeways, i declined. somehow that makes me a toy. never mind the fact what little bombing i did do, was 10 times as much as he did during the same time.

basically, he'll put up 6 posts in succession, editing each several times, talking out his ass and making things up. he'll get flustered and say 'whatever fool' thinking thats some sort of valid rebuttle. he'll brag about how he did time (the lengths of which, ive heard a wide array of) back in 95. it'll make me feel real stupid and i'll go sit in the shower and cry. it'll suck. my reputation will be ruined. oh-no. what ever shall i do.

to summarize eveything, theres no shame in getting put on, painting nothing but legals, or even hiding under your mattress from ghosts, but when you start denying the truth, thats when people start talking. ive never denied anything about myself and i've always been 100% upfront with my identity and my past. people still talk shit, i take it as a compliment and laugh. the internet is funny.

this post was brought to you by helmet and resese sticks.

* your a bitch. i put in work last summer. i put in more work last year than the year before and more work this year than last. since im not retiring for good anytime soon.

eat a dick you internet writing ho bag skeezer.

grey,

honestly, theres really nothing else that needs to be said. you know i wasnt dissing you. hell, i admitted that i liked your stuff, and that you've made a huge contribution to graffiti. our 'argument' was not about graffiti though, it was about attitude and you know whether or not the stuff i said was valid, regardless of how you react to it publicly. thats all that matters. if not for attention deprived morons instigating, none of this would have gone down like it did. be sure thank him next time you see him. oh wait, you have no idea who he is? but you guys live within walking distance from one another. you mean you've never seen him up? huh... weird...

did he really just call me a ho bag skeezer?

am i gonna get shot for my air jordans next?

Originally posted by seeking

grey,

if not for attention deprived morons instigating, none of this would have gone down like it did.

* none of what fool. i clowned you on nothing more than you said from the get go. i brought up old shit in context of a comparison you made.

be sure thank him next time you see him. oh wait, you have no idea who he is?

*hey grey, im shy to tell you who i am. im sure i will meet you one day through random circumstances which is how i have met 95% of writers i know.

but you guys live within walking distance from one another. you mean you've never seen him up? huh... weird...

*shut up fool.

did he really just call me a ho bag skeezer?

* no, i called you an internet writing ho bag skeezer cause you write more on the net than you do on the streets and skeeze like a ho bag off other writers fame.

am i gonna get shot for my air jordans next?

* bitch please, like you could afford jordans.

man, all you fucking little internet fucks couldn't fucking touch my man, please stop playing yourselves its getting damn annoying. real heads, you know who i'm talking about, we live this shit in life, not on a key board. bring it to him and get served or be a man, or little boys i'm guessing, and shut the fuck up. now i'm fucking pissed, fucks! this is directed towards those who don't know shit. all real writers, you know who you are, stay up............i fucking hate the internet

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

Thanks subwaynet. at least now these stupid fucks heard it from a valid source!

Thanks for the 'valid source'.

I just wrote what it's going on in here and what i think they should know..

they act like if a local brings you to the spot that it is not risky! i mean it isnt like if there is a raid the locals are going to get you out of trouble. every time i have painted its been like "here is the whole in the fence, or here is the tunnel door we have 10 minutes" it isnt like they say "alright if we get chased you go first and ill deal with the cops"

The usual situation... people have to choose if doin shit and risk some, or stay home and pay what's done...

Remember..no risk, no fun!

anyone who says its weak to paint with people is fucking idiot. i mean in ANY city that has a scene, even the locals learn from each other and talk about what yards are hot at the moment. anyone who has access to that info and doesnt use it is an idiot.

Yes, that's true, but i prefer if locals manage theirself spots for painting...here lot of people just move cause someone heard at the shop that guy telling a story about that spot....and so on...we call them the 'giraffes' ...they grow up with a so long neck to hear all them speakin about yards... and obviously these are the toys makin bullshits in the spots.

As the yard burns.........

you fucking idiot. i was talking to and about someone else. if you think ima flash on someone a, i never met, b obviously had enough respect for to...... and c, i seen qaulity work from....

you get minus cool point and added seeking points for that one.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

she aint a bitch. i fucking dare you to say it too my face. dont play like your hard. ask the last fool what happend when he said some shit like that.

wait, you mean i dont make crew for this?

edit..btw, rest assured im feeling like a moron for even getting in to this.

wow, now i know what it feels like to argue inanley on the internet. besides, how can you say shit to me when seeking has damn near 12000 posts and details his life on this shit. it aint his hobby, its his fucking lifestyle.

im out.

this was really stupid of me to get into, but guiltily fun. like eating mc donalds and having a forty for breakfast.

holler.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

wait, you mean i dont make crew for this?

edit..btw, rest assured im feeling like a moron for even getting in to this.

wow, now i know what it feels like to argue inanley on the internet. besides, how can you say shit to me when seeking has damn near 12000 posts and details his life on this shit. it aint his hobby, its his fucking lifestyle.

im out.

this was really stupid of me to get into, but guiltily fun. like eating mc donalds and having a forty for breakfast.

holler.

I might need to skip the mc dees.... but the forty sounds good.

I think im lactose intollarant. Oh would that ever suck!!!

http://members.shaw.ca/b2b/carssittingatintersection.jpg'>

http://members.shaw.ca/b2b/city.jpg'>

http://members.shaw.ca/b2b/remdawg_action.jpg'>

http://members.shaw.ca/b2b/traincrossing.jpg'>

http://members.shaw.ca/b2b/t_bean.jpg'>

http://members.shaw.ca/b2b/topoftheworld.jpg'>

http://members.shaw.ca/b2b/action_danishDONTSTEAL.jpg'>

http://members.shaw.ca/b2b/carsatintersectionmoving.jpg'>

Jesus. 7 pages of argument. More drama than the winter film season. Take a breath and let it go. No need for all the hate. The trains look good, dude is proud of his shit and settled down a lot, and it seems like the big haters are the ones not in the same weight class as far as work put in. No offense, but it looks kind of silly. The name of the game is painting, not talking.

Reminder....Cops watch this board. Watch what you say.

Archived