LONG ISLE....ABK (fr8s)

Guest neksone.abkills

Originally posted by Can you sign my book???:

Honestly, who gives a fuck about the numbers...What do you care if he painted over the numbers, does it effect your life???Graffiti is gettin up, do you think they gave a shit about goin over the numbers on the subways?

Tags and throws are getting up, pieces that take hours and hours are meant to last a while, whetether on a wall or a freight.

Numbers on subways don't have the crucial weight limits.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest weirder516

heres another more likely possibility to where this bitch got his screen name from.your true identity has been released suckkkkkkaaaaaaaa....

Full name: Drake Mallard

Appearance: Rather on the short side. Unlike Gosalyn and Launchpad who have red hair in addition to their feathers, Drake's feathers are his hair. They are white. Depending on who is animating him, his bill can be anywhere from slightly to inordinately large. Quite a few worrylines in his forehead. As Drake Mallard, wears a sweater vest over a pink shirt; as Darkwing, wears a purple costume with a large grey fedora. This costume changes his look from generic suburban father into dramatic shadowy figure.

First Appearance: "Darkly Dawns the Duck" (origin movie).

Known relatives: None living. A few ancestors are known to existed, and at one point he refers to his parents in the present tense, indicating they may still be alive.

Special Skills: Expert in martial arts, having apparently trained in the Orient; master of dramatic alliteration; generally

speaking anything to do with crimefighting, he can do. Also really good at Whiffle Boy.

Quirks: Hates his next-door neighbours; obsessed with getting good press coverage; prone to having his ego shattered; based much of his spy career on the movies of Derek Blunt. Little is known about Drake Mallard's early years. Who his parents are, when he was born, if he has any siblings, none of this

is known.

What IS known is that he was something of a geek when he was young, he liked comic books, and his friends called him "Drakey" as a child and "Drake the Dweeb" in high school.

Drake Mallard is really a fascinating case into the psyche of what could have once been a normal man, who chose to be a superhero. Why? Is he covering up for some perceived inadequacies? Did he lose something dear to him in the past? Or maybe he's just weird?

Guest Can you sign my book???

I see alot of you kids like to pat yourselves on the back with your comments...Listen im no freight "enthusiast"...Im sorry I just cant relate to that stuff...I think paintin steel is one of the best surfaces to paint, but thats as far as it goes...Whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, around my parts graffiti equals bombin...Sorry if I dont want to make love to a freight train, I wanna bomb the fuck out of it...And please tell me how wrong I am, in a sarcastic, condescending tone for that...And I could care less if a piece I did on a freight gets stamped, I have my flic tucked away in my book, for me and my associates to look at...Sorry, just the way it is for me...

Why are some of you guys bitching about freight writers versus bombers versus wall writers versus the next man? Surely we're all just different divisions of the same graffiti army versus the world? Frankly, some days I feel like going bombing and doing crazy damage, others I'll feel like rocking a fresh piece that might take a while. That's up to me. No one writer owns a yard. Sure, I'd get pissed if some toy hotted up my local spot, but that's graffiti. Shit happens.

Guest neksone.abkills

ok for the last time.

i try and do every aspect of the crime

tagging,fill-ins,pieces,fr8s,whatevers.

i dont care if shit gets stamped, and im not gonna stay off the numbers because it bothers fr8 workers.fuck fr8 workers.

why should i go outta my way to make life easier on them?????

i write when i want, where i want, how i want, and over whatever or whoever i want.

if you have any problems with the way i do my shit, take it to the streets.

end this retarded online talking, its going nowhere.

now post some flicks.

Guest neksone.abkills

you know me and my pink, i love them pink fills,lol.i peeped a little roof you got in bk last night. dope shit.

Archived