LONG ISLE....ABK (fr8s)

Guest neksone.abkills

Guest weirder516

hey zem are you from philly? i dont really remember to much about rocksteady, i was trying to get some ass, but rock on. neks you gotta tell me how to post flics, i cant find the directiones on here. peace to the crizew......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<<awwwww, hes not gonna take flicks if we go over the numbers, how cute.

its vandalism you fuckin dickhead.

fuck the numbers, we aint no "freight enthusiasts" we write our names.>>>

Obviously you're about 13 years old, at the most. Take your "vandalism" to the walls where it belongs, freights are for those with love for the art. Since you don't give a shit about the numbers you are just fucking it up for everybody else who will be in it for more then a minute, stay off the trains.

was that a threat neks? cos i love threats...

when u turn 18...and stop talkin out ur "strong island" ass...i think u'll see that my comments arent intelligent but common sense...

u knock legal walls, freight heads...ur not making any freinds buddy. and from what i hear the consesus is that ur an asshole...

as for mr. weird. hope he is a nice guy..and that that northport crap was just online bullshit...

nice work celf.

yo,im digging this stuff and the atttitudes,maybe dude wants to be a vandal and wants to just go all out and ruin shit,maybe he doesnt want any graf friends outside his crew and shit,maybe dude wants to do his own thing for once in this trendy ass game,i give him maddddddd props for that shit,it takes real heart.yo long island dudes,email me if u wanna paint in the future...

Guest Can you sign my book???

Honestly, who gives a fuck about the numbers...What do you care if he painted over the numbers, does it effect your life???Graffiti is gettin up, do you think they gave a shit about goin over the numbers on the subways???Give your freight nerd shit a rest!!!Yo Neks, and Weird, that suffolk jam SUCKED!!!Hit me off on an e-mail, we gotta link up...KFD.J

Guest weirder516

hey kid mallard, do me a and you a favor and keep my name out your mouth. the crew and myself have no business with you about bullshit talk over the computer. if we meet and theres a problem it will get settled then. so until that day, kill your noise.

<<Honestly, who gives a fuck about the numbers...What do you care if he painted over the numbers, does it effect your life???>>

Yeah it does affect my life, when you are only in it for a minute you obviously dont give a shit, but when you are in it for the long run it makes a difference every time some fool kills the numbers, burns a spot, etc. With each number that gets gone over the rail companies and their workers get more pissed and the buff becomes more intense, not to mention that they notify the cops of where it is occuring and burn the spot.

I'm definitely no follower of "the system" or what "the man" dictates, but after seeing what happened on the subways i'm hoping that we dont make the same mistake twice. So yeah, whenever anybody kills the numbers it does affect my life. Writing isn't just a "hobby","fad" or temporary interest to me.

Guest Can you sign my book???

First off, dont tell me that im in this for just a minute, you have no idea how long ive been painting...I would make no assumptions about you...Second, the subway buff had little to do with going over numbers, and the writers in no way gave a shit about going over them...Except that maybe if they painted the windows, the chemicals would then drip to the panels..And that does relate to your point...I understand your concern, but to me its just ANOTHER thing to paint...As long as I get my flic, thats really all I give a shit about...I guess thats where we differ...Plus Im not that much of a freight writer, so I dont have that much invested in it...I have painted them, but not my concentration...Oh well...

Guest neksone.abkills

rundmc, lol, your a funny guy.leave your name."fr8s are for the love of the art" please.do u paint in nyc? i didnt think so.u probably paint in the middle of nowhere, where you have nothing else to put your graffiti. so i dont blame you for loving fr8s so much.

drake,please.and no that wasnt a threat.but im positive your mouth isnt half the size it is behind a keyboard.and yes i am an asshole,i take that as a compliment. enough with this bullshit online talking. you clearly have a problem with me, so do something about it.

Guest neksone.abkills

and yes i knock everyone, cause what goes on in the internet world, does not exist.

judging from your 358 posts, your yet to realize that.

FUK YEAH Throwin it down for STRONG ISLAND right there... Where the fuk did u catch those NEKS??? Right near Deer Park???? Fuk man we gotta hook up... I met CNOTE, but man we really got get together sometime. I write SKAM NSK DA IKNA... I won Phun Phest on Sat. and the GOT FUKIN ARRESTED on SUN! FUCK the POOOOOLICE. Anywayz drop me a line or just reply to this I dunno if u can email me. Whateva... nice shit. PIECE!

Guest duh-rye-won

did necro end up showing up at phun fest? i was there in the afternoon to see my man bisc 203cru drop some freestyles but didn't hang around. didn't want to give pat 10 bucks either. hope i didn't miss necro tho...STAKES IS HIGH... 2001

shit man, ridin the lirr to manhattan for a little street ridin, saw a whole shit load of new celf/neks shit, at least im pretty sure it was new cause i usally keep a look out for celf stuff, all after syosset hicksville i believe musta beend done mad recent, props to celf/neks on some nice shit.

Originally posted by Rundmc:

...Take your "vandalism" to the walls where it belongs, freights are for those with love for the art. Since you don't give a shit about the numbers you are just fucking it up for everybody else who will be in it for more then a minute, stay off the trains.

Obviously one should stay of the numbers, but pieces on freights are still vandalism.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Archived