Cast listings for our churches production of "GODSPELL"- Check here to see!

Here is the cast list:

If you didn't make it, better luck next time for "Jesus Christ Super Star." Start practicing early. God loves you.

SOLOISTS:

"Prepare ye the Way of the Lord" - James Davis

"God Save the People" - Andrew Gossett; Kyle Hargrove

"You Learn Your Lessons Well" - Patrick Poole

"Day by Day" - Amber Crawford

"All for the Best" -Mike Lumley; Trenton Teegarden

"Light of the World" - Megan Hassall; Megan Flynn

"By My Side" - Christine Smith; Lauren Sanders; Becca Weller; Jaye Marshall; Lindsey Stegall; Julianna Paslay; Kelley-Anne Joyner; Amanda Stone; Jennifer Campbell; Emily Cope

"Finale" - Mike Lumley

"O Happy Day" - Annie Stapp; David Johnston

SPEAKING PARTS:

Scene 1 - James Davis; Mike Lumley; Lindsey Reid

Scene 2 - Mike Lumley; Lauren Kuykendahl; Adam Lane; James Davis; Katie Weisner

Scene 3 - Becca Weller; Kyle Hargrove; Leigh Barnett; Kristin Bogle; Holly Becker; Julianna Paslay; David Johnston; Christine Smith; Patrick Poole; Mike Lumley; Trenton Teegarden

Scene 4 - Mike Lumley; Kristin Bogle; Holly Becker; David Johnston; Patrick Poole; Becca Weller; Katie Weisner

Scene 5 - Annie Wesner; Lauren Sanders; Adam Lane; Leigh Barnett; Lindsay Stegall

Scene 6 - Christine Smith; Andrew Gossett; Mike Lumley; Jaye Marshall

Scene 7 - Lindsey Reid

DANCERS:

Kelley-Anne Joyner; Amanda Stone; Lauren Kuykendahl; Jennifer Campbell; Emily Cope

PLEASE REMEMBER: Rehearsals begin on May 20th @ 4pm in the sanctuary. I NEED EVERYONE ON THIS LIST TO BE THERE!!! THANK YOU!!!

http://www.freespeech.org/star67/seym_np4.jpg'>

http://www.freespeech.org/star67/emo_npf.jpg'>

http://www.freespeech.org/star67/canvas.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seym you kinda say stupid crap somtimes...and you hella cuss are you realy a christian or just go to church...even though its off topic...ive wanted to ask you for a while...let me know...im not tryin to atack you....just wondering....

you really need to quit writing so much shit next to your pieces.

i like your outlines and it seems your shits getting stronger..but. take a chance plan out a background.. and resist the temptation to write so much poop around your thingie thing ..its distracting..

sorry to be an asshole..

wait..am i?

..hmmm

Originally posted by ruEtbeer:

seym you kinda say stupid crap somtimes...and you hella cuss are you realy a christian or just go to church...even though its off topic...ive wanted to ask you for a while...let me know...im not tryin to atack you....just wondering....

You have your shortcommings as well. JESUS IS LORD.

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

you really need to quit writing so much shit next to your pieces.

i like your outlines and it seems your shits getting stronger..but. take a chance plan out a background.. and resist the temptation to write so much poop around your thingie thing ..its distracting..

sorry to be an asshole..

wait..am i?

..hmmm

Ha ha, my thingie thing. For real though, you're right about the background things. Usually we're unprepared as far as backgrounds when it's only like 2 guys... actually, we're pretty unprepared when it's like 7 guys, but when the whole walls start comming along, we're planning out themes with characters and backgrounds, etc... So thanks! Good idea.

Guest same ol' 6s & 7s

JESUS SAVES!!

...passes it to Gretzky,

he shoots!!

HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

well once yer christian doesnt mean you become perfect only Jesus was and we strive to be like him, only a person who thinks they know what this is all about points fingers, let people deal with their walk with God and dont be salty because he's trying to share his joy with you, at someone cares about ya period, God bless everyone read ya bible and paint werd

Originally posted by farmer john:

well once yer christian doesnt mean you become perfect only Jesus was and we strive to be like him, only a person who thinks they know what this is all about points fingers, let people deal with their walk with God and dont be salty because he's trying to share his joy with you, at someone cares about ya period, God bless everyone read ya bible and paint werd

word

• 4 weeks later...

Archived