buying prescription pills online

mapo wc

I was wondering if anyone knew a reliable source to buy prescription pills online from. Im looking for all the popular stuff - vicodin, valium, percocet, oxycontin, etc. But im especially looking for xanax. The type commonly referred to as 'bars' or 'sticks' theyre rectangular shaped and theyre white. Im not sure how many milligrams they are, anyone know?

I know you dont want to blow up a good spot online so just send an email my way if you dont mind. thanks alot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo wc

I was wondering if anyone knew a reliable source to buy prescription pills online from. Im looking for all the popular stuff - vicodin, valium, percocet, oxycontin, etc. But im especially looking for xanax. The type commonly referred to as 'bars' or 'sticks' theyre rectangular shaped and theyre white. Im not sure how many milligrams they are, anyone know?

I know you dont want to blow up a good spot online so just send an email my way if you dont mind. thanks alot.

you're stupid. come up to maine. ill get you some oxy's.

ohhh boy an if anything get these pills called norko's i think, well thats how their pronounced anyways...

their for cancer patients, they will straight blow bars, vics, oc's anything out of the water.

unforturnatly i dont like eating prescription pills as a form of getting fucked up so i will laugh and keep my source anonymouse because i dont condone that garbage...

grow up

save yourself the trouble

Guest railroadjerk

also, after i read this again i cant believe youre trying to solicit advice on scamming narcos over 12ozprophet. this is just jumble that people who chose not to do things like this dont really appreciate seeing.

ive seen people go down the wrong path on these things, it flat out ruins their lives. do what you want bro, but dont come on a place like this where the majority of people dont abuse narcos to ask for help in the matter...

go drink a beer, smoke a joint, whatever. or if youre set in yours ways hit yourself in the leg with a pipe or something to get your oxys. good luck, bruh.

i was asking not because i wanted to pop them myself, but rather id like to sell them. its pretty dry around here and i could probably sell bars for $5 each. make big profit since i heard theyre dirt cheap in foreign countries.

Guest wakassOATH

here in thailand you can gert alot of shit..

Valium is dirt fukin cheap. but poping perscriptions for fun is wak

man, fuck what all these people are saying.

if you want to score some prescription painkillers online, go to

http://www.webmd.com

there are plenty of links off there that you can order from.

p.s. they are "norco's", not "norkos".

p.p.s. i am on 2 morphine pills right now and washing down shots of nyquil red with some sprite.

you all are sleepin on the pharm tip.

popgunwarpharmacist.

Archived