can i please see hard bombing

tfs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

idont care yeah im stupid because like shit that has heart rather than purty letters you know me but i dont know you so whats thats say big woop...i do it for me so you can eet my sheeit ...

haters from my own city you guys talk but its all behind my back i just wanted to see some pictures from other cities i got plenty of my own

so how come i dont ever see your work tofu? dorkus malorkus put in work and then you get respect computer geeks claimin writers

teem leprosy infects

bring it

tenshn fuckin shithead

you are a waste...

im still inferior but got more heart

wanna bet

call me out

rich kids with laptops

library fucker

ive been studying longer than you so try me

im not hard i just dont like myself or you either...

anyone else see the irony in somone whos into "hard bombing", etching, daytime bombing and "breakin things", and who hates "rich kids with laptops" and "computer geeks claiming writers", trying to find stuff on the internet? is it just me then?

Originally posted by tfs:

you are a waste...

hahaha...sucker...actually though ill need you to start refering to me as The Man, either that or Boogie "shaping your girls ass" Hands...either will do...just remeber son...2cds...dont forget

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by ese:

anyone else see the irony in somone whos into "hard bombing", etching, daytime bombing and "breakin things", and who hates "rich kids with laptops" and "computer geeks claiming writers", trying to find stuff on the internet? is it just me then?

yeah cause we all know rich kids can't bomb right...they've got no heart huh? ...nobody ever heard of GKAE or JA have they? i thought not...

someone put tfs out of his misery please...

Guest doc bronson

C:America Online 6.0downloadl_tbaker[1].art'> HAHAH YES I LIKE THIS POST A LOT OF ANGER AND HATE YES!!!

I GOT A NICE STACK OF BOMBING FLICKS FROM NYC BUT NO I WILL NOT POST THEM YET...

IM WAITING TILL I SEE SOME REAL COMP ON THIS

i go to the library and jump on the net rack my paint and my tips and am geto as fuck i got an angry fierce heart and i do with what i got to get what i need but im a serious geek with no self value meaning i will go off the cliff.

besides i just wanted to see some flicks so you can eet it smartass KIDS...

Archived