fr8s..what else is new?

Guest rolldafukout

Guest phr8nigglet

i disagree wiht you mane...sidebusting does exist on fr8s....and i sure hope that thing about shitty graf wasnt a diss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rolldafukout

oh im sure it was a diss, why else would he say "shitty graf" fools need to keep they're stupid comments to themselves!

i been looking at that earsnot train, and i cant really tell what happened the pieces definitely went over SOMETHING....near the #s you can see the top of something gone over. but it als looks like the sace is tucked behind all that, im plying that the sace shit was there first. but its also possible sace was just being cool and didnt extend that last part of his E onto that shit.....but it seems to look like the sace was there first. its not clear. in either case, its awesome to see sace and snoty on a fr8, but if they WERE there first itd be funny considering someone called out earsnot for sidebusting them. also, earsnot is the shit and the other kids are not in shotys weight class anyway, so who cares. snoty is the shiiiiiiiit. also, as i always gotta point out the NSF in threads, theres a DASAR.nsf and LEMON.nsf tags between the sace and earsnot. thats how we roll.....when IRAK comes to philly.

sidebusting dicksacks

yea is every one buddy buddy ,ill lick your dick if you lick mine on this ?

i giva fuck.. writers are mackin to writers on here like they hoes ..what the hell is that. shits all goin to hell and you fags are leading the way.god hates fags though yahll knew........... stop jockin in 2003!

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by RoofTopKilla

since when did dumpsters become fr8 cars!?!:beat: :o

since ftra heads starting catching tags on them.

fuck the reagan administration! scary cats.

Guest CPT.BASS

all those freights are dope.....feeling the peir as well as all the rest......west coast ta bringing home dinner.....

Guest L.RonHubbard

Re: sidebusting dicksacks

Originally posted by MrTalibanMan

yea is every one buddy buddy ,ill lick your dick if you lick mine on this ?

i giva fuck.. writers are mackin to writers on here like they hoes ..what the hell is that. shits all goin to hell and you fags are leading the way.god hates fags though yahll knew........... stop jockin in 2003!

word boooTY!!

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by spEcialedRoCkS

yeah it looks to me like im an idiot!!! owell!

nosacethrow.JPG

look ma, no sace or earsnot throws... folks the only sidebusting done on that train was by dwel spek and arsn, oh yes, the ich was there first... dicks.

Archived