Best part of girls

Guest ceasoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first off, the lips and eyes are part of the face so i dont see why lips got so many votes. secondly, i cant go for a girl based on one aspect, it has to be a combination of everything. as long as they have a nice face and a nice figure its all good. they can be chunky, skinny, tall, short, or be missing an arm as long as they have good curves and some class.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

yo , you may be new to the board and whatever , but hating on ppl is just gonna get you hated on even more , especially chillin ass respected ppl like DEE .

and i dont think you should be the one to talk smack , considering you admitted being on graffs jock , and that you " love it when a guy blows a load in my mouth "..........check yourself at the door .

ahahahahhahaha. shits funny. graff groupies..... yoda's bitch, you like when guys blow a load in your mouth? why? i think cum is the nastiest shit in the world. if any of my own touches me i get fuckin pissed. something about the texture.

Guest willy.wonka

6006 people voted on lips

wow...i could say right now its the love and devotion the trow at us dumb males...

• 2 weeks later...

yo , you may be new to the board and whatever , but hating on ppl is just gonna get you hated on even more , especially chillin ass respected ppl like DEE .

and i dont think you should be the one to talk smack , considering you admitted being on graffs jock , and that you " love it when a guy blows a load in my mouth "..........check yourself at the door .

being on graffs jock is a fucking joke

i write

and as far as your advice for not doing shit that I feel like...

cause someone's gonna hate on me for it...

all i gotta say is hate on hate on,

cum tastes good yum yum

i like a nice face, which includes everything, eyes lips teeth etc

that will get my attention then ill go tork to em and see wut there like, personality and other things.

just my two cents

^

thats dope..i find it sexy when a girl doesnt have to question her sexuality when she compliments another girl....oh and a big ass is always important..along with good figure..just my opinion..pz

Guest ArtvandaL

did anyone say pussy?? Ill say it... the pussy!

but i your talkin about things you can see when not having sex, I say the ass! but if its feeling, without having sex, its gotta be the waist, now... every other situation... its the pussy!

Haha. Who is yoda's bitch, aser? I never saw this girl here in my life.

I think i need to smoke her out to calm her ass down.

• 2 weeks later...

I happen to be attracted to three main things.

i for one am a sucker for beautifull eyes. you know.. the kind of eyes you only get when youve got contacts, but they dont wear contacts. thats shit just makes me go nuts. but usually if i tell women they tell me to fuck off or think im some wierd prick. Dont know.

ghetto bootay, nothing like a huge behind to get my motor running. there has been many a lady whom i have stared at for hours trying to figure out how she looks so good in tight jeans.

and the last, the ability to open up, i am usually shy and hide behind my little sheild of 'idiot graffiti guy' so if she has the ability to open up first and let me actually speak to her then thats cool. i cant stand idle chatter. i wanna know what your interested in and where your from and how you feel. Ive got a good friend who i can do that with. Trouble is i get too comfortable with her. I think that i might try somthing when im drunk or somthing. the girl dosent even know shes doing it, but i think that she likes to talk to me too, and dosent just sit through my shit cause shes my friend. Who knows.

oh yeah i also like that bit of skin on the end of the elbow. any thing unusuall. i like the feel of womens skin. thank god they have some obsession with skin care.

• 2 months later...

I'm going to sound like a freak, but I'm fascinated with people's skin. The color and the texture... it's beautiful. Some people can pull off that very fair skin thing very well... as if they're almost made out of porcelain. What I think is beautiful is slight olive undertones, but they're still light skinned. It sound ridiculous, but I pay close attention to things like that. Maybe that's why I find a lot of asian and hispanic girls pretty. I should become a dermatologist.

I really can't stand big waists. It makes a person look very unproportional.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^^ DUDE...YOUR A FREAK!!!!!:eek: :eek:

naw im j/k man.....its funny when chicks have scaly elbows...cus i have scaly elbows, so when a girl has scaly elbows i think like...yo she must be a dirty cuntsack like me because her elbows are scaly....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived